Rico's HOF news......and it's time to let out another secret

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have some good news to share. This past Sunday, Rico...got his last needed Grand to complete his HOF in halter. Showtime Training Team here in Iowa are his trainers.

THANK YOU Robby and Marcia Barth and Andrea Severson for all your hard work! Thank You to Rico's breeder, Tami Zimmerman of Oak Park Miniatures and starting his show career with Toy's and selling him to me. Thanks also to the Severson's Family for their training of Rico earlier in his career. We all share in this amazing accomplishment with this beautiful horse's HOF.
default_aktion033.gif

Rico returned to Showtime on May 6th and this was only his 2nd show of the season.
default_aktion033.gif
Looking forward to many more great things as the summer goes on.
default_aktion033.gif
Hoping to get some show pics this summer to share of Rico.

Now, I want to share the secret. This past winter Rico was trained to drive by Robby Barth of Showtime Training Center. I'm very proud of Rico! I think he and Robby will make a great driving team at shows this summer.
default_yes.gif

Below are pics Robby sent me of he and Rico training to drive this winter. Gives me goose bumps just seeing that trot.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for reading my good news....that I wanted to share with everyone.

ricoemail32.jpg

ricoemail22.jpg

ricoemail2.jpg

Yay Russ. Couldn't be happier for you. This is a good year for you. Rico is doing well at halter, you have your first "Rico-ling" Stewie on the ground and Rico will make his driving debut too.

Congratulations! I'll look forward to hearing how he does at the shows driving.

Congratulations !!! His sis is very proud of him....and so am I..LOL

Congrats Russ! Cant wait to see how they do driving

Wow!!!! Russ, way to go big time!!! Congratulations on the HOF and the driving!!!

party.gif
party.gif

Congratulations on the HOF and i just cannot wait to see how he does this year for you in harness
default_aktion033.gif

Russ, Congratulations on HOF what a handsome horse. Wishing you much success with him driving. Way to go
default_wub.png
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif

default_risa8.gif
Thats so awesome Russ - doing the happy dance with ya ! yipeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOOO!!! Way to go POPPA RICO!!
default_wub.png

That is awesome Russ!!! I know you're so very proud of him!! He's looking GOOD in harness!

I hope Stewie follows in his dad's hoofprints!

CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats!!! How exciting. Looks very stunning!! Good reason to be VERY proud!!!!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the nice words on Rico.....I really appreciate it.

Hi Russ,

A Big Congratulations on the HOF and the driving, Rico is gorgous.

Back