RFD TV with Miniature Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appymini

Reaction score
Northern Ontario Country( where it is winter 11mon
RFD TV Show Heartland Highways will have miniature Horses on tonight.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually here in Memphis(central time) it already showed. I'm not sure if it shows at other times in different places??

It comes on at midnight here in KY. Strange how it is all different times
default_wacko.png
Thanks for the heads up, I may have to watch!

What's the name of the show? Does anyone know if it will be airing again soon? I couldn't find the episode on our Directv onscreen guide (we do get RFD TV though).

I wonder if it's a re-airing of the 2007 AMHR Nationals? I wouldn't mind putting that on the living room DVR (it's on the bedroom one... I'm such a stage mom!).

I was so excited to catch this post in time to be able to watch it. I only missed the first couple minutes of the show, but was doing other things. I thought I couldn't possibly have missed the minis could I? Makes sense now that they had a different episode on. Darn it!

I missed the episode also but I found that Heartland Highways has a website and you can view past episodes right online! I tried, but my company has some sort of internet web filter violation crap so i can't get to it. Perhaps you can access and maybe send it to us a different way?

www.weiu.net

Latest posts

Back