Rest in peace Aurora.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
your free now and in a better place
default_crybaby.gif
I miss her dearly now more than ever. We spent the nite together one last time, we had been through some really rough times together when I first got her. This morning was the toughest! I couldn't stand to see her in this state any longer and made the call. If I had only got her sooner just maybe................... over the years her heaves would come and go I could keep her comfortable with meds, but this year was the worst and nothing was working. So I loaded up the motor home, hitched the trailer and headed up to the dearest friends I know! On the brighter side she left me a daughter, the spitting image of her to carry on with.

Thanks Lori for everything you have done for me.

Thanks Frank for helping me through this truly tough time.

R.I.P Aurora.
default_sad.png
I am sorry to hear about Aurora but she is free from her suffering now. She was a really sweet mare. Enjoy little Betty, she is adorable and she will help you through this.

Oh so sorry for your loss of Aurora

I know you loved her dearly, and had some wonderful adventures.

So glad she left you a daughter to help lift your spirits.

again soooo sorry
default_no.gif

you were a great friend to her when she needed you most

I am so, so sorry for your loss...may time heal your broken heart...

I'm so sorry she is gone.
default_no.gif
Hugs to you and Lori for doing everything you did over the years; always trying to keep her best interests in mind. She was loved.
default_wub.png

The very hardest thing we can do for those we love is to let them go when it's time. I'm sorry she's gone but she'll remain in your heart.

Oh, Bob! I'm sooo sorry to hear this news. My heart just breaks for you. I don't know of many people who truly love their horses as much as you do, and I think I know how much this loss hurts you. Thank God you have Aurora's daughter to receive all the love you would have given her. Sending you a big <<<HUG>>> to comfort you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll pray that your heart heals quickly.

OH NO...I'm very sorry to hear this news. R.I.P. Sweet Aurora---{{{HUGS}}} to you and yours in this grieving time.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back