rescued

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaepony

Reaction score
Rocky Road, his name says it all, starved and ignored, his coat wouldn't shed out for summer, feet untrimmed, teeth had sharp spurs .I found him in the classifieds for $500 at the time he wasn't worth a thing but to me he was everything. He now has the sparkle back in his eyes.

t-262428837.jpg

t-262428851.jpg

1week after i got him, he is clipped and his feet are in the correction prosess

t-262428845.jpg

now

He's beautiful!!! What a lucky guy for you to have found him.... :aktion033: Enjoy him as there is something special in all the horses that have been rescued.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your rescue....keep us posted on his progress :bgrin

Champ

He's beautiful!!! What a lucky guy for you to have found him.... :aktion033: Enjoy him as there is something special in all the horses that have been rescued.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
Congratulations on your new family member!!! :aktion033:

Cindy

He is a diamond in the rough. One of the best horses I ever had was bought as a wormy, licey, skinny colt and he turned out to be the best looking strawberry roan ever. wish I still had him.

[SIZE=14pt]He's lucky that you found him! Gini is right, the rescues just "know" who saves them...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

He's a nice looking guy. Keep posting progress pics.

Shannon
default_smile.png

Congratulations! He's a handsome fellow. I agree that the hard-luck rescues just know the people that save them and are forever grateful. Please keep us posted on his progress.

:aktion033: congrats on your rescued mini,

keep us posted,

he is very lucky to have you.

Latest posts

Back