***Rescheduled- Buckeroo Birthday Party and Seminars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Buckeroo Birthday Party and Seminars- RESCHEDULED[/SIZE]

Hi Everyone.

With the busy show season and a conflict with show dates, we are going to have to reschedule the Birthday Party for Buckeroo and seminars coming up May 30th here at LKF.

I know this is short notice, but it is important that we support the local shows and continue to promote the miniature horse. Many of the trainers that normally attend the Buckeroo Party have made commitments to their clients and shows to attend and we want to encourage them to do so.

We are trying to make plans to combine events with the Youth Camp and Amateur Seminars in July. I will be sending out e-mails and will post here again with details to the July Event here at Little King Farm.

If you know of anyone with plans to attend, please inform them of the change in schedule.

Thank you-

Robin- LKF

www.LittleKingFarm.com

[email protected]

Thanks for letting us know Robin.
default_saludando.gif

Robin - once again LKF has shown such class and consideration for others - always living up to your reputations!

The reschedule actually works in our favor - so I'll be looking forward to details in the near future.

Best to everyone at LKF! The trainers are lucky to have you in their corners!

July works better for us too! Hopefully we will be able to make it then.

Thanks for letting us know.

Works out better for me too. I wanted to attend, but had a show on that date. I dont have much going on in july, so I'll cross my fingers that I can make it.

Latest posts

Back