Request for a little boys last Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donna -

Thank you so much for thinking of Nate and his family and sending the card. Don't worry about it - we are just now getting the word out and I know his family treasures each one and will in the weeks and months to come. It's just too overwhelming right now, but please do not feel bad for not knowing the request had changed.

Barbara

Wow, what a shame.

We have a box here at work collecting cards for him, I meant to bring one in this morning but forgot it (just saw the box yesterday).

we have about 500 kids and 500 parents all sending cards o and 30 teachers so he will be happy about all the cards he is getting from the CROOK COUNTY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL!

Well, another change. The family has decided to keep on receiving the cards. It's gotten too big to stop! Nate's story has touched the lives of SO many! So, if you had planned on sending cards - keep 'em coming! I heard that Tori Spelling "tweeted" about Nate on her Twitter page today. So it has gotten huge. He's even been "Snoped" on snopes.com.

They've gotten volunteers to help sort through the mail. Nate is still very much involved and it does bring a smile to his face during the time he is awake. He is sleeping more now, but still loves opening the cards.

Thanks for your love and support for this little guy. He's very special to us!

Barbara

Back