Remember Doodlebug???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
We have had a busy month for us. WE had Doodlebug, and I am including an updated picture of her. Sire: Windflight Shameless, dam is Westwoods Hot Little Whirlwind

We also had a tiny black pinto, totally unexpected, about the time she was born. Her sire is Lakota, who was eventually gelded after pretty much being sterile. He had only produced one foal for me, after breeding him to many many mares. So, when I looked out, and had this girl, I was shocked, to say the least. And get this, she was the tallest mare he ran with. He is 27.25 inches, and the dam is 35 inches. Anywho, she is Cheyenne. These are still folded up pictures, I have not updated her yet.Sire: Lil bit O Country Lakota, and dam is Okie Blue Sky Shadow.

Then we had bought a mare in foal, and sadly, her filly did not make it.

This morning, I had a colt, out of my new herd sire, Rio Bella Farms Rogues Santana. He too was a suprise, since his mama is a bay, and Santana is a solid Cremello. Blaze is a palomino pinto. He is tiny, too, and cute as a bug. I cannot wait to see him in a few days unfolded, and in the sun shine. Dam is Westwoods Chocapache Morning Glory.

So,., here are our newest additions! I am excited to have 2 second generation foals to see!

doodlerun.jpg

000_4317.jpg

000_4424.jpg

oh how adorable!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: i love that black and white one, wow!

congrats on your cuties!!! :aktion033:

YAH I met the first two foals and they are adorable. The first picture is of Doodlebug and my stallion is her grandsire.

Too cute.

Carlene

Congrats on all your new cuties :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Surprises like that are wonderful!

Latest posts

Back