Remember Clementine????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
bag up! I said to Bob (hubby) when we picked her up that she looked like she could be bred...and she sure is! I just wish it wasnt so soon after she got rescued. She has definitely been getting fed very good, along with supplements, so I hope everything goes OK with her. She was just so skinny when she came to us, and I am sure the jack is the one the ex-owners shot! Its so sad. She has won the hearts of quit a few friends that come over, especially Cindy (cjl). She is coming along very good and not terrified of people anymore. She even let me check her bag, without making to much of a fuss. Anyone else have any bagging up?

HOw sad they shot the jack! Geesh them people should have been shot it sounds like.

I bet she will be a good mama.

MeadowRidge Farm said:
bag up! I said to Bob (hubby) when we picked her up that she looked like she could be bred...and she sure is! I just wish it wasnt so soon after she got rescued. She has definitely been getting fed very good, along with supplements, so I hope everything goes OK with her. She was just so skinny when she came to us, and I am sure the jack is the one the ex-owners shot! Its so sad. She has won the hearts of quit a few friends that come over, especially Cindy (cjl). She is coming along very good and not terrified of people anymore. She even let me check her bag, without making to much of a fuss. Anyone else have any bagging up?
326013[/snapback]

My horse busted down the fence to the jenny's pen last March. the jack got in. I thought I caught him in time. Now she is bagging up. The jack's name was "Fast Freddy". He earned that name well. I hope he didn't knock up his daughter too!
no.gif
I didn't want a winter foal, but I have no choice now. I'm hoping for warm weather soon and an early spring.

OH Corinne,

I am so glad that you have rescued Clementine!!

Can you imagine if she were to have her baby at the place that you got her from?

Poor little Clementine, bet she thinks she is in heaven!!

Good luck with that new foal when it comes!!

wub.gif
DIBBS ON CLEMENTINE'S FILLY !!!!!

Hi Corinne!

I bet that baby will be a wonderful salve to poor Clementine's heart! You know, she's welcomed here anytime! LOL!

Thow in some Calf Manna in her grain so that baby's bones get plenty of calcium and extra nutrients......Donna (Qtr Raes) taught me that!!!

Hugs to you and Clementine!

Cindy

clj...you know I will be calling you when the big day arrives!!
yes.gif
her bag is staying the same, but she is getting quit large. I am really hoping she holds off a few more weeks (or months!!) she is getting a very good conditioner/vitamin/mineral supplement so "baby" should be pretty well supplemented! Clementine sends a (((hugg))) to her Aunt Cindy!
wink.gif
Corinne

MeadowRidge Farm said:
clj...you know I will be calling you when the big day arrives!! 
yes.gif
her bag is staying the same, but she is getting quit large. I am really hoping she holds off a few more weeks (or months!!) she is getting a very good conditioner/vitamin/mineral supplement so "baby" should be pretty well supplemented!  Clementine sends a (((hugg))) to her Aunt Cindy! 
wink.gif
  Corinne
345032[/snapback]

Hi Corinne!

Ahhh, I gotta get out there with David to give her some hugs and one of his "famous" donkey ear massages! It's been wild here....Dad's in Dallas for a few days, then leaves next Thursday for a 2 week business trip to Europe! Sure hope our mares hold out until he gets back.....he's a wonderful support/comfort!

Well, give Miss Clementine a kiss from Aunt Cindy!
wub.gif

Cindy

Latest posts

Back