Reliable Shipping Companys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hey guys, have been looking for a hauler who goes across the border from ontario alot. Need to find one in the coming months before show season. If you have anybody to recomend please e-mail me or msg (not sure if this is breaking any forum rules). Looking to go into New York, Ohio, and PA.

[email protected]

I also use Mary Mykytyn. She's great. She shipped my stallion, Kid, up from Arkansas and has shipped many horses for me over the years. She also shipped my newest stallion, Devil, from Manitoba. She keeps in touch often. I highly reccomend her.
default_smile.png

We have had Linda Reinders from Equine Express ship numerous horses to and from Ontario and she does a great job! She is very reputable and is very experienced with horses. She takes great care of the horses and checks them often. Her trailer is large and comfortable for the horses. I am pretty sure she is making a trip into the states fairly soon.

Her email address is: [email protected]

Laura

I would second the suggestion of Linda Reinders; I haven't used her for bringing horses across the border, but I know she is one that does haul back & forth to the US. I've used her to transport here in Canada, and I highly recommend her. She takes great care of the horses--stops every night and, unlike some she off loads the horses for the night--they won't be standing on the trailer for days. Her prices are reasonable too.

Yes, Linda Reinders from Equine Express does make stops with layovers to rest the horses if it is a long trip which is really nice for the horses. She stops and checks them every stop too. Shes very knowledgable about everything she needs to cross the border and and is good on her prices as well. She also hauls horses here to Kentucky as well as many other states regularly too.

Latest posts

Back