ALL Santa emails are OUT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Countless hours every year.

It's a gift from my heart to all of you!

For being my forum family!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What I love most is making someone happy!
default_yes.gif

I'm going to do this until I drop dead LOL!
default_saludando.gif

Robin you are such an amazing person!
default_yes.gif
thankyou so much for taking so much time out to do this for all of us!!

I hope that everything works out this year and is nice and easy for you,

Cassie

I just have to say something...... I personally can vouch for all the hard work that Robin puts into this every year. A couple of years ago I helped her out with a small list ...oh I believe it was the youth forum? Goodness so much time and precision is involved and not to mention the follow ups to see if someone did get the gift or was it mailed out in time etc..... Robin, you are so very dedicated and enthusiastic about this event....kudos to you girlfriend!
default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So I won't have 75-plus individually made emails to send out all at once, I've started sending out a few. I'll be sending out a few each day. All of them should be out by Nov 1st night. So if you don't have a name email from me by Nov 2, check your spam folder. Then email me if it's not there. Put me on your safe list! [email protected]

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif

I am so excited to get to be a part of this years secret santa. Thanks for putting it on for us!

I've been working many hours a day getting this done & names sent out. I've been sending out some names each day but it's slow going. I've been in horrendous agony with my back. I'm doing the best I can.

This looks like a great year!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Robin, my secret address arrived last night so I am off shopping today
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

:yeahMy secret santa person arrived today! I am so excited to figure out my shopping my person! Such Fun!!!
default_yes.gif

I can't wait to get started figuring out what to send my secret santa receiver. I have lots of ideas, just need to narrow it down to what will fit in a box.
default_wink.png

Most of the names have been sent out. I will send out the last batch after the deadline tonight!

Several people have not answered me that they got my email. I'll have to keep after them until I know. I can't take a chance of someone not getting a gift.

WHEW! All the Santa emails have been sent with the names & info.

I need to hear from everyone that they got them, then I can relax for a little while
default_smile.png

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I just want to say, that with money being so tight and all the excitement here, I decided not to enter this year. I do plan to enter next year, when I can give 100%. It is very exciting, and I wish everyone great success this year! The holiday season is just around the corner!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back