ALL Santa emails are OUT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Im so excited...thanks so much Robin!!! I was too busy last year and regretted it!! Thats not going to happen this year..its way to much fun!!

Oh my! So many nice people signing up this year!

I'm sure you are all on Santa's good list!

Hi Mrs. Claus. I also have been VERY good this year. Don't pay no mind to those who say otherwise. Did I ever tell you that Red is my favorite color??
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Oh, i just love to hear about how good you all have been this past year. That makes Santa so happy...and when Santas happy, Mrs. Claus is happy too.

Ruffian, Im so pleased to find out that you love the color red, as you know that is our very favorite color....speaking of which...I have a lot more red mittens to finish before Christmas so I better get a move on.

I hope lots of people join the Secret Santa Game, I played last year and I had lots of fun. If I can ever get Santa off MapQuest Im going to ask him to join us too. He just always thinks he's going to miss someone Christmas Eve...he's a wee bit of a worry wart.

Happy Holidays To All,

Mrs. Claus

OMG is it that time of yr already.

I am game to play again this yr. Really enjoyed it last yr and got some lovely gifts from my secret santa.

Thanks again for running this Robin.

I just sent my signup email - of course I once again forgot to say "anywhere".

AND! I had already started gathering my SS presents as I got some of them last weekend!!!

We have a whole bunch of great people signed up so far!!!
default_aktion033.gif

This is going to be awesome fun!
default_yes.gif

Oh Robin, this is so wonderful! Just look at all the nice people that are signing up
default_aktion033.gif
Ireland, Italy, Australia....these mini horse people sure know how to have a fun Christmas!!I wonder if we can get 150 people to join...I hope so!! I know Santa would sure be happy about it!

I have so much to do to get ready....I just hope I have enough time.

Well I need to put some more wood on the fire and Santa will be home soon so you have a wonderful day!!

Love and Happy Holidays to All,

Mrs. Claus

Last edited:
Just sent in my email. This will be my first time, but it sound's like alot of FUN!!! When I seen it last year it was to late for me to get signed up
default_sad.png
So this year I am getting mine in now so that I can PLAY
default_yes.gif
Oh I can't wait to get my person's name to buy for!!!!

More sign up each day! We have a great group this year! Many old SS hands and many new folks!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back