Red Bay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovable minis

Reaction score
I have seen many different colored horses but not to many Red Bays. I would love to see more. Please post if you have one. I have a red bay pinto.

Lacy0.jpg

f331549e.jpg

Thanks!!

As if anyone thinks that I'd pass up this opportunity...!!

Here's my redhead, Woodwind's Mingus

minguscloseupsm.jpg

mingusfair-adjmore.jpg

ccfairribons.jpg

Jay%20Charm2.jpg
]

Here is our little Charm, who my grandson Jay has shown. I'll include a younger shot that shows her color better.

charm.jpg

She's just 30 inches tall and Buckeroo bred top and bottom, we like how she grew up.

We are watching her, she is due with her first foal this April.

She's the sweetest girl and has tried anything we have asked her too.

Last year we got her driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eclipse3yr.jpg

Here is a photo of Cool Springs Solar Eqlipse our red bay stallion taken at 3 years old. He is now 13 years old.

Eqlipsehead.jpg

This head shot was taken when he was 11 years old. He is very reddish bay colored. his mane goes down to his front knees.

Ken

This is our Little Lady Bug, as a two year old. She is now coming seven, and in foal with her second foal.

Copyofsus-2.jpg

And this is a fuzzy and snowy picture of her 2005 filly "Beatle", who is a nice bright red, just like her Mommy. Can't wait for Spring shed-out!!

FuzzyBeatle.jpg

Here is our only blood bay mare and she is 12 years old. She was shown when she was a yearling and she did pretty good.

/mares/cinnyweb.jpg

Thanks Darwin

She looks better in person (not so stubby), but this is my very bright bay mare (with blue eyes), "Smidgen".

SMIDGEN%20--%2006262005%20--%201.jpg

Smidgen%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20054.jpg

Smidgen%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20066.jpg

Great examples of Red Bays!

Sorry folks.....but I LOVE Mingus! I also really like Barnbum's "Jazz"! Barnbum, what is his pedigree? His face looks VERY much like a horse Larry and I hold in very high esteem......even though he is now passed.

MA

Here is one of ours her name is Gander Hill Spotless Image"Spot". Her mom is a leopard appy. She is sired by our stallion Gander Hill Legacys Rowdy Dancer. She is on our show string and my little sister that is 11 years old shows her. She is such a sweet horse that has wonderul conformation. She is 29" and is 2 years old. She has a home for life here at Gander Hill. Aubrey

eff9b524.jpg

eff9b5ce.jpg

You have hit upon my favorite all time color, ever... Blood Bay!! Sigh...
default_wub.png
: Here's my latest addition, a red bay pinto Gelding, aka Neo...
barnshots004.jpg

And a shot of my latest big horse foal, out of two blood bay parents...Jazzy...
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Love of my Life!
default_wub.png
:
Jazzy2.jpg

10e5b52d.jpg

You can just see her mom in the background... She was born so red my vet was nervous about toxicity as that bight color can indicate such... Nope, she's just showing her V-day B-day colors. (Born on Valentines day. :lol: )

These pictures were taken in February of our yearling, HS Southside Charly, and his mom, MHA Bandaleer Painted Illusion. They are enjoying a mild winter here in Virginia;looks like Paint has been enjoying the mud baths a little too much. I'm getting clipper fever...can't wait to clip these shaggy wonders.

MOMSO.jpg

This is Kasey. She is due anyday with her second foal. She has the largest kind eye and most beautiful color.

Kasey0505.jpg

Here is my "new" mare (I have been leasing her for 4 years, now I own her!) :bgrin

Little Chief's Spring Blossom

Sprg.hd.gl.wb.7-04.jpg

Here is a photo of her 2004 colt Crayonbox Spotless Perfection:

Percy.6-21-03.jpg

Thanks Karla-
default_smile.png
I love that picture of her. It shows her personality so well!

I put her up for sale a while back and finally came to my senses that she needs to stay and be a permanent resident!

Kim

OMG...such pretty horses.
default_wub.png
: Thank you all for sharing your horses pictures.

Awww...thanks, Maryann! We kinda like Mingus, too, as if you hadn't guessed!

About the only thing I like as much as a rich, red bay is a rich, red bay pinto! I love every horse pictured here, with special credit to Jazz and Solar Eclipse.

Bay is my favorite color large or small equine, Mingus has the most beautiful coat I love it. Im guessing we will have a red bay here.

bayfilly2-small.jpg

Latest posts

Back