Red Alert is a National Champion Sire!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
B&L's Rock E Red Alert (2005 National Grand Champion Stallion and Halter Horse of the Year) is now a National Champion Sire!

Here is National Champion Yearling Gelding Over 32-34", Strass Country Red E For This, owned by Lonnie and Denise Hardesty.

Strassle100-36RN08.jpg

And also National Reserve Champion Stallion Foal 28" & Under, Strass Country Red E For That, owned by Ivy Templeton.

Strassle144-054RN08.jpg

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to wait until I had some pictures to show.
default_wink.png

Congratulations to Lonnie and Denise, and Ivy!!!! And thank you for believing in these boys!

I would also like to thank Belinda for all her hard work with Redi and for owning the mother of these two boys!

And a thank you to Mike who supports this crazy obsession and goals I have with Redi more than I could ever hope for.

Congratulations Lisa & Mike!
default_aktion033.gif

There was never any doubt in my mind that Redi would be able to sire National Champions. I look forward to the day one of his get because National Grand Champion, just him.
default_aktion033.gif

Could he get any prettier?

Congrats, Lisa!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I have always been a huge fan of Redi,
default_smile.png
He is one special horse! Congrats again and good luck with all of his Get in the future!
default_yes.gif

Thank you everyone for your compliments! I'm really excited for next year as we are expecting Redi's first double registered (ASPC/AMHR) foals.
default_new_multi.gif

Back