Red Alert Foal!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
Colt! I am really going to have to have a serious talk with Redi this spring about these boys
default_wink.png
But I'm super happy to have a healthy baby!

His mother is Cross Country Ima a Jewel, so he is a full brother to last year's Strass Country Red E For This. This boy has some legs and holds his head and neck very upright
default_yes.gif

Here is, Strass Country Red E For That (pending), co-owned with Belinda.

That.jpg

Any ideas as to what color he is are welcome!

I saw him a few days ago on your site Lisa, Congrats on a healthy foal
default_aktion033.gif

Yes and have a talk to Redi about theses boys....tell him Erica would like to have a little filly to show!!!

Got an email this morning that a mare I sold overseas foaled last night and another FILLY!! that makes 8 foals so far and 8 fillies; Oh My......not sure what I did last year, but hope I do the same this year.

Darlin' still holding out?? Give her a kiss from me....

Congratulations on him! He is VERY handsome
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
And, I think he's silver dapple which is one of my favorite colors
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Sure is a handsome little guy, congratulations!!!

Erica, when you figure out that filly recipe send it me too, will ya?
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

Yes and have a talk to Redi about theses boys....tell him Erica would like to have a little filly to show!!!

Got an email this morning that a mare I sold overseas foaled last night and another FILLY!! that makes 8 foals so far and 8 fillies; Oh My......not sure what I did last year, but hope I do the same this year.

8 foals and 8 fillies.... How is that even possible?!
default_new_shocked.gif

I will tell him that Erica wants a filly to show, and see if that helps!
default_wink.png
We've still got possibly two chances for this year, but not until the May/June timeframe.

Thanks to everyone for the color opinions so far! I definitely think this colt has silver, and was thinking I'd probably put silver bay on his registration application, but wanted to get some more opinions since I've never had one quite this shade before!

Gorgeous. Look at that pretty neck and face and those long legs!
default_wub.png

And I agree he looks like a Silver to me.
default_smile.png

Lisa, that is an amazing colt, very lovely! My vote also is for silver dapple. I think he will really be something. If Redi keeps putting out that kind of boy, I don't think you have anything to complain about. ;) That is a serious show colt!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
He looks silver to me too, I'm thinking silver-black.

It WOULD be nice to get a few *fillies* like him, wouldn't it?
default_biggrin.png

You have a sweet looking boy there. Silver, I hope silver dapple, I just love them!!

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back