New baby- Appy Alert!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
After losing a filly due to a twisted cord in March, I got nervous when my other mare went into labor on March 26th. And it was a tough delivery... a healthy colt but with one front leg folded back. I was able to get him out enough to be able to get my hand behind his knee on his folded leg to help get him out of there. Success - and I welcomed this little guy into the world about 5 minutes before midnight.

Sire is my fewspot DRK Spotanious Combustion and dam is near leopard Heather Glens Just N Time. He appears to have a blanket and spots, but when you take a close look at him- he has white behind his ears, in his face and underneath the dark outer coat clear up his neck, etc.... so I think he will end up near leopard like his mama... or something close. By the way, thinking about naming him Heather Glens Time Bomb.

Colts blanket.jpg

IMG_1196 s.jpg

IMG_1182 s.jpg

IMG_1226 s.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! That boy is going to color out LOTS more before he's done!!!
default_yes.gif

Oh yes he is Mona..... am once again having to avoid looking at my clippers right now, LOL It's too early and still too chilly at night here.

Congratulations

I am so glad that you have such a wonderful baby after your loss.

He is so cute and I love his moma.

Many congratulations Laurie - he's a really handsome little chap!
default_thumbup.gif

Beautiful boy! And yes he is going to really color out. Can't wait to see what he looks like after his foal coat is gone.

Congratulations! Super cute too! What fun you are going to have.

What a gorgeous boy! And my heart was pounding just reading about his birth! Congrats on a good save!

Latest posts

Back