Really Sad 15 Miniature Horses Seized in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocker4.jpg

Sun Runner, this is the way the dogs nails were when I sent him home. No pain, or bleeding. I tell my customers to just clip the tip of the nails EVERY week. Nobody does it. I offer FREE nail clipping to all of my customers in between grooms, but NOBODY does it. I don't know what else I can do. I learned to groom at my Vets office. I've never heard of anything that your Dad's Vet has said. That Vet sounds like an idiot! CLIP SOMETHING OFF THE NAILS EVERY WEEK until the nails are where they should be. Then if need be, clip them every TWO WEEKS! If you want to talk further, I'd love to talk to you! e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW $62,000 bail. Looks like Oregon is serious about issues like this....sure wish more states were. Those poor horses....makes me want to bring them all home and give them a decent life. Hopefully this wonderful lady who is taking care of them will get lots of help with the huge job ahead of her. God Bless her!!!!

Thank you for your support everyone. I will try to come in daily and let you all know the progress of these minis.

This is just horrific.
default_no.gif
I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said (that's fit to print
default_shutup.gif
).

Thank you HART for stepping up to the plate. I'm also glad to hear CMHR has committed $1,000 towards vet bills.
default_wub.png

Things like that make me so angry. I showed my husband their feet and he thought they had a fungus until I told him they just hadn't been trimmed in so long. He got the funniest look on his face and burst out in anger.

My brother lives in Dallas, near Wilsonville and McMinnville and if we go up to see him I am going to ask him if he can take in some horses that may need it from time to time. He has 200 acres there.

My husband and I are both just devastated for these poor little ones!! We are in Oregon and if we can be of any help please let us know!! God Bless You Jamie!!

Mark and Gina

Back