Rainy Days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
We have been getting the barns, and paddocks/dry lots/pastures ready for winter, but it is raining today and will most likely rain tomorrow and maybe the next. So I thought it would be a good day to get some much needed work done around the house. I won't bore you with the details, but need some help on washing walls. I used to wash my walls with a little gadget from Mr. Clean, it was called an extention bath scrubber, I think, anyway it the end it is a long triangle and it is on a long handle. You could buy a scrubbing pad and a cleaning pad. Well, I havn't been able to buy pads for awhile cause I think they discontinued this product. I hate trying to clean up by the ceiling with a sponge mop, as water runs every where. Do you guys use a ladder and rag or some other product that will keep water from running every where? It's really not safe for me to stand on a ladder at my age so any help would be appreicated. I want to wax my cabinets as I just finished cleaning them, but want to wash the walls over the top first. Thanks in advance.

Terry,you can find these things on line.I love that Mr.Clean thing and ordered cleaning pads to use .Just type in what you need on Google and it will show up. can't find them let me know-I have packages for both types and will search for you

It sure is a rainy day today on our part of the East Coast... but this is like a killer day for me at the office. I got here around 8am, and my last appointment should wrap up around 9:30pm... LONG day! So I do not expect my house or barns are any neater now than when I left at 7am this morning!

Well Ladies, I figured out how to wash my walls and not have water drip all over, me and the floor. I had it here the whole time, just didn't think of it till today when I couldn't stand looking at the dirty kitchen walls any longer, it is my RV wand. It has a scrubbing cloth and and a washing cloth, I usually use it for my horse trailer, but used it this morning to wash my walls. It worked like a dream and I didn't need to get on a ladder. I even washed the ceiling. Well now it has stopped raining, so I need to go put horses out and clean stalls. So if you ever need something to wash walls and ceilings with use something made for your truck or trailer, it works great!

Latest posts

Back