Quirky Funny Cute and unusual Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jelly Bean and her friend Cloe

06g.jpg

I LOVE that Saber horse! He always get a "two thumbs up" from me!!!! a perfect example of everything a miniature horse should be!

A picture of DunIT, who was a little over excited about his big equi-spirit ball:

DUNIT%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20104.jpg

But he did pose pretty with it later:

Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20088.jpg

101_0282-1.jpg

our 07 filly foal raven(who was weaned earilier ) trying to nurse off our boxer who just weaned her puppies i love this photo

101_0283-1.jpg

Raven is the filly

Boxer is London

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Tana with a big itchy a couple years ago:

TAna - June 2, 2009 - big itchy.jpg

And, this one of Tana several years ago (the nose flies were out):

Tana - June 7, 2006 - attitude.jpg

JeffsGrad224.jpg

Pictures of my brothers grad last week-- we used Find Ur Destiny Keep Em Guessing because she was in the nearest pen!!! Thought this was a cute shot.

I love this photo of my gelding Bucky in a line up. My guys are just pets but they all perform tricks at different facilities near-by. The colt with the red ball is baby Chester.

There are no mini horse shows or trials near me, so we went to a dog event instead. At the time, my old barn dogs had past away and Buck was in training to be a Activities Assisting Animal. He had to prove he was comfortable working with K-9 partners, so a dog trainer invited us to join her advance class. We got lots of attention as Buck showed off his obedience skills. He comes, stays, heels, does all the speeds they asked for. They used us as 'posts' for the dogs to walk around, then we wove in and out of the line, and finished with a meet and greet of every dog. The trainer said she would have certified him as a "Good Citizen" if horses could qualify.

They all laughed and asked if he could sit or lay down. .............. This year I will take my 2yr. old who has been raised with my new dogs. He really does lay down on command...heh heh!
laugh.gif
And rolls over. Still working on just sitting as he gets up. He also fetches his red ball.
aktion033.gif

DSCN0651.JPG

018_2.JPG

Latest posts

Back