Quick questions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
Hey all,

Austin turned 5 today and I took pictures for his registration. I just had a couple questions regarding AMHA permanent registration...

What are the rules for the pictures that have to be submitted? As in size? I know they do have to be one of each side and then two of the face with the fetlock pulled back...

What is the fee?

Also,

For AMHR...I'm afraid I fell way behind with AMHR...I did not keep up and am not proud of it. When I was 15 I tried to mail in his paper work to change ownership when I bought him but there was some problem and I got it back and I never dealt with it. That was a few years ago. I have been pretty busy with school and now a recent move. But I found all the paper work and need to get it sent in.

I have to transfer ownership and apply for his permanent papers...Does anyone know how much it will cost with all the late fees?

What are their rules for pictures? Same as AMHA?

Thanks so much!

P.S. I've had my boy for almost 4 years now...It is amazing to see how much he has changed and grown since he was a yearling...

SagebrushTamalesAustinTatious.jpg

left2.jpg

Now:

austinreg002.jpg

austinreg030.jpg

austinreg041.jpg

With all the fees and stuff you need to know, I would call or email the office of each registry. If you email, you will have an answer in front of you about the photo sizes ect whenever you have time to look at it. I prefer this to calling because I can read and reread what I am sending to be sure all questions are answered and don't need to write the answers while on the phone.

It is amazing how they look when they mature. Nice boy.

Angie

I took this straight from the AMHA website, http://www.amha.org/index.asp?KeyName=521

Photographs: Photographs have probably caused more problems in registering a horse than any other section. Applications must be accompanied by four (4) CURRENT color photographs with all markings visible or two (2) CURRENT color photographs with all markings visible. Be sure all four feet are visible in the side photographs; do not have the horse standing in hay, field or grass. Photographs must be no smaller than three by three inches (3x3) with the horse's image being eighty (80%) percent of the photograph. The four (4) photographs must be ONE from the left side ONE from the right side and TWO of the head facing into the camera with the entire flat of the face visible, with the forelock pulled completely aside. In the side photographs all four feet must be visible. Do not have the horse standing in hay field or grass. The two (2) photographs must be ONE from the left side, ONE from the right side. In BOTH photographs the horse's head must be turn toward the camera with the forelock pulled completely aside so the entire flat of the face is clearly visible.

Both sites have customer work order forms with all of the costs.

Latest posts

Back