Question on Auctions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShashwatAcres

Reaction score
I have seen several people posting about Auctions is there a place you can go and see what Auctions are coming up or if there are any near you?

TIA

Becky

There is a miniature horse and pony auction this coming Saturday in Ocala, Fl. Website is www.allfloridaminisale.com

Yes, vvf is correct. Only those sales that are paid advertisers on Lil Beginnings are allowed to have their sales mentioned in LB BEFORE the sale. All sales/prices can be discussed after they are over.

The information found in regards to Sales/Auctions can be found on the Rules and Etiquette Page. It states:

Sales & Auction Posts - We at L'il Beginnings wish to be fair to the Sales/Auctions that pay to support the LB web site through their advertising with us. Therefore, it be will up to the sale/auction organizers to advertise their sales on LB. Posts to auctions without current paid advertising on LB will not be permitted until AFTER the sale. Price lists after the sale will be permitted. Thank you.

Oh I understand I was just wondering if there was a place to see what was coming up. Never been to one so I didnt know how it worked or anything so thanks for the replies, VVF and Mona

Latest posts

Back