Question on AMHA awards?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heart of Gold Minis

Reaction score
Hi again all!
default_saludando.gif

For those of you that show AMHA, can you please help explain how they do their awards? I know they have Roll of Merit, but what else? And how do you know how many points your horse has? Any info would be great!

I think Honor roll is what you are talking about. That is a year long high point award. There are many other kinds of awards which you can read about in the Rule Book. Contact AMHA and request a rule book.

Honor Roll eligible horses are listed on the AMHA web site and the points are updated every month or so.

You can also contact the show department and they will tell you how to get a record of points for each horse.

Charlotte-

Thanks so much, but I think I need to clarify what I was asking. Sorry!

Yes, I know about honor roll. We have shown AMHA for years, but just the local-ish shows with AMHR shows too. This year, we leased an only A horse, and showed more in A with some friends. Our friends were talking about the awards, and I looked them up in the rule book, but I was just wondering if anyone on here had dealt with getting some of these titles such as 'superior event horse', etc, and how they went about doing that. A friend told me that you could email AMHA for a point query, but then someone else told me you had to call and pay $5 per horse, so that got a little confusing. I was just wondering if anyone had done these awards, and if they could tell me how exactly they did it. Sorry again for not being clear!
default_doh.gif

Latest posts

Back