Putting a new metal roof on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking the blue more each day but what should we paint the trim then??

What about white, or a blue/grey??? You might want to look at some color chips ay Home Depot/Lowes. They usually have examples of painted houses in brochures. I THINK Sherwin Willims or Kelley Moore has software that will allow you to take a real picture of your house, then they will do different color options for you. Good luck in your search.

I just noticed we're practically neighbors! When I ever get this roof on you'll need to drop on by and check it out. We're about 7 miles from Canton.

[SIZE=14pt]I like the dark green with the dark green trim and cream house.[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
l've always wanted a house and barn with a red metal roof and trim...but when we built here we had computer images done of the house style and red did not suit this place at all so we went with the medium green with a darker green trim...l love the metal snow slides right of it doesn't fade and the rain keeps it clean ours is on now for 15 years...no upkeep at all and didn't dent in the few golf ball size hail storms we've had over the years..copper is soooooo beautiful when aged but way over our heads price wise..

metalroof.jpg

Beautiful house relic...I love that green. We are getting a new roof in 2009, I want a green metal roof now! I'm not sure how my house would look with one...it is one story small house, only 1300 sq ft, ranch style, white siding with burgandy shutters. I love the fact of how long those roofs last with no upkeep. Does anyone have a pic of a smaller house with a metal roof?

I finally made a decision!!!! It came to me while I was out scrubbing troughs and cleaning the barn. I looked around at the barn red well house, the barn red hay barn & the rustic red pipe fencing and WHAM the roof has got to be barn red to pull it all together! Probably will paint the trim white since there is white trim on the hay barn. Gosh that feels good to have that out of the way-let construction begin!
default_biggrin.png

Denise,

I would love to see the roof and come for a visit. Here is a picture of my house with the red roof. Eventually we are going to change the house color to cream. Great minds think alike. Most of our buildings are red and white, so we are carrying on the same color scheme.

th_Pictureofhouse.jpg

Kelly

Sorry the picture is so small, but I can't figure out how to enlarge it on photobucket!!!

Latest posts

Back