puppy pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
They don't look like dachshunds, and their colors are all crapzu. (LOL The system is substituting the dog's breed name!!!)

There are 7 babies, 4 girls. They're 7 weeks old. Two are fuzzy and the rest look like they'll be short hair. They're about 4 inches tall and about 6-8 inches long. We used a dollar bill to measure them!!

2blacks_0104smr.jpg
tan_0076smr.jpg

fluffy_0006smr.jpg
blfluffy_0026smr.jpg

cream_0052smr.jpg

where are you in maine? j/w and yes the middle left needs to come to sebago maine
default_wink.png
:wink lol

They don't look like dachshunds, and their colors are all crapzu. (LOL The system is substituting the dog's breed name!!!)There are 7 babies, 4 girls. They're 7 weeks old. Two are fuzzy and the rest look like they'll be short hair. They're about 4 inches tall and about 6-8 inches long. We used a dollar bill to measure them!!

2blacks_0104smr.jpg
I like the little one on the right with the little bit of white on his chin, chest and toes.
default_wub.png

Oh, they are just adorable!! I love that little white mark on the one puppies chin. Sooo cute!

Chas

Awww they're all just precious!!! (You can send the black & white one on the left to me!
default_wub.png
)

Photo #4 -- the curly-coated "buckskin" on the right -- would make a fine Oregonian! They are all cutie patooties.

Too funny about the crapzu -- I had to read your post just to see what kind of dog that was...

Back