Puppies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanH

Reaction score
My white German Shepherd, Anke, delivered 10 puppies last night. She had the first at 11:10 pm on the 11th and had the last one at 4:30 am this morning. There are 5 girls and 5 boys. All puppies are pure white. There will be both long and normal coated puppies in this litter.

All the dogs in Anke's pedigree are either UKC champion or grand champion dogs including the 2005 National Champion White Shepherd.

I will post pictures in a few days as they look like white rats right now.

Jean

well now, that's just downright cruel! the nerve, posting about new puppies and not including pictures! you should be ashamed!!! J/K!!

glad to hear all is well and WOW, big litter!! is that normal?

Congrats!!! :aktion033:

And oh my goodness that is a big litter!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

~kathryn

Oh, I was hoping to see pictures, too! I know you will have the best time holding each one of them. Puppies are so much fun. I can hardly wait to see the pictures!

Joan

Large litters are the norm around here. I have only had one litter of less than 10 in the past two years. I think it is something in the water :)

We'll take some pictures tomorrow as Anke is being a very protective mommy, and I don't want any extra stress for her. This is her first litter, and she is doing an excellent job care for all of them. Besides, they look like white rats at this point. They will start getting their black pigment in the next week and will turn from rats to polar bears.

Here is mom, Anke:

anke_08-11-06_small.jpg

Here is dad, Wolf, who I bred and raised:

wolf_04-14-07.jpg

Jean

Congratulations, I love the parents! And I agree-- the pups will look cuter when they graduate to the "polar bear" stage rather than the "white rat" stage, lol! Looking forward to seeing pics of the little cuties!

Congratulations!! The parents are just beautiful! Waiting like everybody else for ....pics!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back