Puppies soon!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
It won't be long now, and there will be more 'little ones' around here!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I haven't said much on it, because I still can't quite believe it's happened! LOL I took another road trip to Iowa for this breeding and am quite excited about it!

Lainey (Esrohollow Plain White Ts (Am) HT CGC) was bred back in October and here we are on the final week count down
default_ohnoes.jpg

I had her xrayed yesterday which showed 5 for sure, possibly 6! Finally a more 'normal' sized litter! Her due date is Dec 8-12.

I'm just hoping for a nice 'normal' delivery this time....and no emergency c-sections!!!!!!!
default_please.gif

I was reading through some very old threads the other day, and I forgot how many were following Moxie's pregnancy....so I thought some of you might be interested in another of Moxie kid's pups!

I will post pics when puppies arrive
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Congrats! At least with dogs we dont have to wait 11 months like with the horses! (and then only have one to chose from)

Enjoy the pitter patter of little toes! I can't beleive my own litter is now almost 10 weeks old!

CONGRATULATIONS Nice size litter...

Just wondered if you had a chance to open your Xmas gift yet.?

sounds like you are quite busy...

Can't wait! How about a copy of the xray? I still have Moxie's on my desktop. Hard to believe that one of those images was Lily!

Didn't get a cd with them this time
default_sad.png
And I was late for my appointment so I forgot to ask....but I'm bummed about it now!!! lol

There was one BIG one in there though.....so I am hoping everything goes ok...
default_unsure.png

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back