Public Service Announcement for Area III Members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabtree Farm

Reaction score
Attention Area III members!

The second and most important envelope was not included in the first mailing. Your ballot must be placed into a first envelope then placed inside the second envelope that you sign on the back and mail. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE SECOND ENVELOPE IS RECEIVED BEFORE MAILING YOUR BALLOT.

It was realized by the home office that the second envelope was not included in the original mailing and is being mailed at this time. So remember you must wait to receive the second required envelope before casting your ballot.

This was a terrible error where the second envelope was not included. If you know of someone in Area III that does not view lilbeginnings or has internet access, please let them know to wait. Hopefully the members of Area III may be seeing the next envelope in the mail soon. Just remember to read the directions before sealing any envelope and mailing it.

Sincerely,

Tina Ferro

Concerned Area III Member

OK - I'm not an Area III member, but if I was, and if I had already cast my vote, I would be ROYALLY p-o'd at the home office, with GREAT justification.

In my opinion, there is only ONE way to remedy this -- that they mail out COMPLETE new ballots on DIFFERENT colored paper, with DIFFERENT colored envelopes in order to differentiate between the two and that the second different colored ballots would be the only ones counted, the others would be shredded....and that this entire process of opening and counting ballots be overseen by a CPA or some other non-vested but bonded individual. That is the only FAIR way to get an accurate vote....ESPECIALLY since the ones that are most concerned about who they want to elect have probably sent their ballots back in as soon as they got them.

It's time that this organization stop acting like a group of 'good ol' boys' and be run like the professional multi-million dollar organization that it is, or (in my opinion) should be.

Tina,

What if we have already placed our ballot in the envelope that was sent and signed on the back ? I was going to mail it today but didnt have time to look up my member number.

So confused...

My ballot was mailed to the attorney two days ago. Now what? :arg!

Ruth and I received an e-mail from Zona. I assumed all members in Area III did also, but maybe not.

She says that if you have already mailed your ballot, another one may be requested by e-mail at

[email protected] or by calling Zona at the home office. It goes on to say that the ballots are still due December 1st.

Jean B, I agree completely. This is unbelievable.

Gary

For everyone who has sent their ballot in, I have not heard what they plan on doing. I will try to confirm with home office or the area director on what can be done.

Gary, can you post the email you received from the home office in regards to ballots that were mailed already?

As for cost of the remailing issue. If there was a mailing house or company hired to stuff the envelopes and they did it incorrectly, they would be responsible for the reprinting and mailing. I have worked in the printing industry long enough to know that the error was made on the part of another party, they were responsible for picking up the bill.

Tina Ferro

Gary you are correct about not posting the whole email since there may be more to it. You have already posted where to email for a ballot if you have already mailed your ballot in error.

Tina Ferro

default_biggrin.png
Both Dan and I received our "ballot" envelopes from AMHR in the mail. We voted, stuffed our ballot in the ballot envelope and stuffed the ballot envelope into the envelope addressed to the attorney, which we signed, put our return address and member number on the back. They'll go out in the mail tomorrow!

I will - it may get here tomorrow being as how I live in Podunk, FL. I've got my ballot ready, just need the envelope.

Barbie

I will - it may get here tomorrow being as how I live in Podunk, FL. I've got my ballot ready, just need the envelope.
Barbie
Lol, we also live in Podunk, Fl. and received ours yesterday and mailed them this AM.

I hope the members in Area III really step up to the plate and let their voices be heard on this issue.

No one can say that we didn't have a chance to make our wishes known.

AMHA members in our area should have also received their ballots for Director. Ours came on the same day as the ballot envelope for AMHR.

Gary

I called the office yesterday and spoke with Zona. An entire new ballot package has been mailed to me and I should receive it in the next couple of days. Hopefully everything will be straightened out quickly and easily and this will be put behind us.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back