AREA III MEMBERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
AREA III MEMBERS:

Due to the election of the Area III Director not being ratified, many of you have already received or will soon receive a new ballot.

YOUR BALLOT MUST BE POST-MARKED BY FEBRUARY 19, 2010

- Vote for the candidate of your choice.

- Place your ballot in the BALLOT ENVELOPE and seal it.

- Place the ballot envelope in the SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE, seal it and FILL OUT EACH BLANK ON THE BACK of the envelope.

- Place a stamp on it and mail it. If you are mailing the ballot within a couple of days from the date it must be post-marked, please take the envelope inside the post office and have a clerk manually date stamp it with the post mark.

THIS ELECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

THERE ARE OVER 800 MEMBERS IN AREA III, SO PLEASE GET YOUR BALLOT IN THE MAIL TO CAST YOUR VOTE!!!

This is MUCH too important an issue to ignore!! While there is some money in the organization's reserves, it is dwindling.

So now - more than ever - it is ESSENTIAL that all members take the time to learn about the candidates. See who has a good "fiduciary head on their shoulders" and make sure that person is in a position to help ASPC/AMHR remain solvent.

There has been a lot of talk about how one organization or the other has financial issues.....REMEMBER......if the organization goes belly up - SO DOES THE VALUE OF EVERYONE'S MINIATURE !!!!!!!!

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to learn more about the two candidates - and make an informed decision that will help to keep the organization afloat!!!!!!!

Just bumping this up...

TOMORROW'S THE DEADLINE FOR MAILING!!!!

BE SURE TO FILL IN ALL THE BLANKS ON THE BACK OF THE MAILING ENVELOPE OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALID!!!!

I received my ballot last week and filled it out while I was at the post office.
default_laugh.png

Back