PtHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's my time to brag.
default_biggrin.png
My 4 year old stallion, WeeOkie's Cool Dude's Oasis, had quite a show and made one of my dreams come true! He won class 17 Open Halter Stallion, Miniature, 34 and under, 3 and older. I am still on cloud 9. For many years I've wanted one of those PtHA World Champion belt buckles and now I have one! This little guy is barely 30" and is such a love bug. He is very much a "horse of a different color" but basically I call him a silver buckskin dun tovero pinto. He also placed 3rd in the Tobiano/Overo Color class. A fantastic smutty buckskin won 1st and I believe it was a b/w that was 2nd.
This is his first year to show and Frank and Charlotte have done a great job with him -- many thanks. Another of their clients, Loess Hills, won the junior stallion class with a black and white yearling. So Reflections had a great show.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Rita
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I watched him show on the web cam and he was my pick too!
default_wub.png

I also want to congratulate a very good friend of mine who's mare Fike's Diplomat Dream received a World Champion in Miniature mares 34" and under and 2 Res. World Champions in Open, Amateur Obstacle! also 4 other top tens! Congrats to all of the winners! And thank you Becky for letting us know about this link I would have missed watching her receive her title!
default_yes.gif

~Jessica

Thank you Becky, Steph, and Robin for believing in him! Thank you Jessica for picking him in the line. Yes, Becky, mabe full brother Valiant might have given him a run for the money - just as he has all year.

Rita

[SIZE=12pt]We got home from the PtHA show last night.............floated all the way on a cloud! Like Rita of WeeOkie, we're so pleased and amazed with what our little guy has done. Frank and Charlotte at REFLECTIONS have done an outstanding job at preparation, conditioning, and grooming all their horses. Had the pleasure of meeting Rita and visiting with her. And Oasis is just a stunning "little guy", such a beautiful unusual color pattern, blue eyes, and a wonderful neck and topline. [/SIZE]

The reason we're on Cloud 9.......our yearling stallion Loess Hills Aces Dark Arrogance......won WORLD CHAMPION........unanimous choice of 3 judges!!

Don't have pics yet, but this is one of him showing earlier this year.

heartlandshow2.jpg

This was our first time at PtHA and we hated to leave! Great well-organized show, nice helpful people and exhibitors, and "knock your socks off" horses of all sizes. The color patterns are dazzling, I'm going to be dreaming about these for a long time........at least until next year!

Kudos to the Pinto World Show!

We got home from the PtHA show last night.............floated all the way on a cloud! Like Rita of WeeOkie, we're so pleased and amazed with what our little guy has done. Frank and Charlotte at REFLECTIONS have done an outstanding job at preparation, conditioning, and grooming all their horses. Had the pleasure of meeting Rita and visiting with her. And Oasis is just a stunning "little guy", such a beautiful unusual color pattern, blue eyes, and a wonderful neck and topline.
The reason we're on Cloud 9.......our yearling stallion Loess Hills Aces Dark Arrogance......won WORLD CHAMPION........unanimous choice of 3 judges!!

This was our first time at PtHA and we hated to leave! Great well-organized show, nice helpful people and exhibitors, and "knock your socks off" horses of all sizes. The color patterns are dazzling, I'm going to be dreaming about these for a long time........at least until next year!

Kudos to the Pinto World Show!
Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Last year was my first time going to Pinto World and I also thought everyone was wonderful! I know exactly that cloud 9 feel.....my yearling colt was unanimous World also with 9 nice horses in the class! It was actually my very first World show class too.....what a high! Congratulations again! What a pretty boy.
default_wub.png

Just finished watching the AM/Yth Versatility Class- COOL !! I knew the lady from Indiana who won, but not familiar with her horse, but very classy horse.

Driving is this morning. can't wait to see who is there for those classes. I have m fingers crossed for Beau Beau, my last years all around horse with his new owners.

Oh GEEZ. My poor Beau Beau. I didnt get to see it. but all I have seen is my old all around horse getting last in the class. He brought home 17 World titles last year and this year with his new owners is a DISASTER !!! I missed the driving classes. darn the luck. But I caught the Ideal Driving AM class and my old horse didnt even have a halter on ????????????? hummmmm

KayKay, you said Carin won Hunter? Hunter has not been shown yet? I am confused......that class is Saturday.

When I checked the results it was for halter. Below is what was posted as it was class #9 with her as the only entry for this halter class.

OP - Halter Stallions, ST/HN Type Pony

1 HAPPY HOOLIGAN OK / CARIN PONDER / CARIN PONDER

KayKay, you said Carin won Hunter? Hunter has not been shown yet? I am confused......that class is Saturday.

When I checked the results it was for halter. Below is what was posted as it was class #9 with her as the only entry for this halter class.

Yes, Happy Hooligan OK did win the Stock/Hunter Type Pony Stallions. I find it amuzing when someone has to point out there was only one entry in the class. I did no less preparation for a one horse class as I would do for a 20 horse class. I was still up at 4 am feeding and braiding for a 7:30 start time. RW Cruisor, owned by Delores Festervan, took Reserve in Sr. A Stallions. A class of 5 for those who keep score.

Carin, congratulations on your wins
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
and I, for one, understand the importance of a win no matter the size class!
default_yes.gif

Congrats on your wins!

I LOVED the PtHA show last year and was sorry I didn't get there this year. I am hoping to go next year!

PEggy

Yes, Happy Hooligan OK did win the Stock/Hunter Type Pony Stallions. I find it amuzing when someone has to point out there was only one entry in the class. I did no less preparation for a one horse class as I would do for a 20 horse class. I was still up at 4 am feeding and braiding for a 7:30 start time. RW Cruisor, owned by Delores Festervan, took Reserve in Sr. A Stallions. A class of 5 for those who keep score.
I'm glad that you found it amusing as I was not trying to be just stating what was posted. I am sure you did a lot of work getting him ready for the class as I've been there done that and it is hard work getting them ready and certainly not your fault you were the only one in the class as I've been watching the web cam and it does not seem like there are alot of mini's or ponies there but I may be wrong since I am not there in person. Congratulations on your wins!

I have been watching the Showmanship Classes for the last 6 hours and about 2 more hours to go!!!!!. I LOVE SHOWMANSHIP. Cool patterns, nice clothes, I am a nut for this class. Wish I could've been there. Miss everyone there.

Latest posts

Back