PtHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm having trouble with the connection. Darn it!

Does anybody know who won class 28? I had to go back to the barn for awhile and missed it. Color stallion class.

Thanks for posting it! We were planning to go on Saturday for the jumping etc. But, it looks like we will be passing this year and going to a rabbit show instead. lol

I can't get the cam to work.
default_no.gif
The schedule is so different this year!! Angela and Becky.......I'm surprised you guys aren't there!! I went last year and had a blast but can't do that trip every year!

frank got 3rd in 28
Thanks, Angela. I missed seeing that class.

Angela and Becky.......I'm surprised you guys aren't there!!
Sandy, this is the first year I've missed the PtHA World Show since I can remember! I HATED not going but I only have one registered pinto in the show barn this year and we decided it wouldn't be worth the expense. Sure was hard staying at home!

Sandy-

I am pulling so hard this year to the AMHA shows, have just went over 20,000 miles so far, finally slowing down. Have these remaining shows. Estes Park CO, Julep Cup- Lexington KY, San Antonio, TX, Katy/Houston, TX, Loveland CO, Castle Rock CO, Wichita KS, Eugene OR, Ky State Fair, OR State Fair, CO State Fair, KS state fair, World Show, then Katy/Houston TX to end the year.

So I guess squeezing in the Pinto World was kinda difficult for me this year.

Carin Ponder won hunter with her stallion Happy!! Congrats Carin!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I can only get Arena 2. All the mini classes are in Arena 1 right now. I clicked on the Arena 1 button and still got Arena 2. Anyone know what is going on?

I guess it's my time to brag.
default_biggrin.png
My 4 year old stallion, WeeOkie's Cool Dude's Oasis, had quite a show and made one of my dreams come true! He won class 17 Open Halter Stallion, Miniature, 34 and under, 3 and older. I am still on cloud 9. For many years I've wanted one of those PtHA World Champion belt buckles and now I have one! This little guy is barely 30" and is such a love bug. He is very much a "horse of a different color" but basically I call him a silver buckskin dun tovero pinto. He also placed 3rd in the Tobiano/Overo Color class. A fantastic smutty buckskin won 1st and I believe it was a b/w that was 2nd.

This is his first year to show and Frank and Charlotte have done a great job with him -- many thanks. Another of their clients, Loess Hills, won the junior stallion class with a black and white yearling. So Reflections had a great show.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Rita

WAY TO GO OASIS!!!!! And of course, Frank, Charlotte and Rita, LOL.

CONGRATULATIONS to Rose of Loess Hills on Arrogance's win!!

Congratulations everyone!! Rita I'll bet you're on cloud 9!! I got my first(hopefully not last) buckles last year and it was such a thrill.

Sandy-
I am pulling so hard this year to the AMHA shows, have just went over 20,000 miles so far, finally slowing down. Have these remaining shows. Estes Park CO, Julep Cup- Lexington KY, San Antonio, TX, Katy/Houston, TX, Loveland CO, Castle Rock CO, Wichita KS, Eugene OR, Ky State Fair, OR State Fair, CO State Fair, KS state fair, World Show, then Katy/Houston TX to end the year.
Wow Angela......that's quite a schedule!! You're actually coming to Oregon??? That's quite a trip!
default_new_shocked.gif
Good luck with all your shows.....can't say I'm that ambitious this year!
default_biggrin.png

Becky.......only one Pinto in the barn.....what the heck happened??

Way to go, Rita! I knew Oasis could do it. If Valiant had gone, you might have had two buckles!
default_yes.gif

Sandy, I do have more than one pinto in the barn, but only one is registered PtHA. She went to the show last year and her owner decided not to send her again this year.

Latest posts

Back