Producer's Pride

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Mouse

Reaction score
Tractor Supply is carrying Producer's Pride horse feed now. It is a mixture of pellets and grains. The bag says 10% sweet feed. I bought it for my donkey but my horses love it also. They are on full pasture all day and I give them 1/2 cup of this at night with about a handful of hay.

Does anyone else use this or heard of it? Any Suggestions?

Tractor supply here and in Michigan carried Producers Pride for as long as I can remember. I feed their oats and never have had any issues with it.

I know ive seen it at TSC, and at once time actually fed it....i never really thought of it as a "high class" feed, its the one in the purple/brown bag right?

Might be okay for maintance horses ...

Tractor supply here and in Michigan carried Producers Pride for as long as I can remember. I feed their oats and never have had any issues with it.
Thank you. I have seen the other Producer's Pride products at our Tractor Supply but I hadn't seen the horse feed until a few weeks ago. I think I will stick with it for now since my horses love it and it's only $9.99 per bag.

I think people put to much stock in "top feeds". I personally dont like them.

I tried the PP but didnt like it, nor did my horses. But I dont feed anything special, I feed fleet farm feed........my horses are all fat and sassy.

I agree with alot of the other statements -- Tractor Supply carries it around here and I have bought it and never had any issues with it. We have bought it in their sweet feed, their alfalfa pellets and both have been fine for us...

It is one brand that always been in stock at our TSC whereas they tend to run out of others sometimes
default_smile.png

My horses are not show horses and they just love the feed so I think I will stay with it. I have feed Omolene 200 then Neutrena Lite, both are harder to find around here and this is closer for me, so if it has all the stuff they need in it I see no need to travel farther and spend more money for the other feed.

Thank you all!

Latest posts

Back