Pro pics of my grulla pinto filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
This is the first foal that I have kept so far. She was born last year. She is 29" tall and is a homozygous tobiano grulla pinto. Her registered name is Creta Hills Affair Of My Heart, but I call her Affie.

I am very pleased with the way her pics turned out. She is very timid by nature and it is very hard to get her to "show". And it seems that it is impossible to get her to stand square. LOL

010OK-005-26.jpg

010OK-005-24.jpg

010OK-005-18.jpg

010OK-005-08.jpg

010OK-005-01.jpg

Skunks work wonders for the shy ones, don't they? She looks beautiful!!!!!

There she is!
default_wub.png

Karrel & I saw the beauty she was going to become when she was here as a baby. I'm glad you kept her! Love that lil girl!

She's a beauty Jules! Congratulations on her gorgeous pics.

Uw, LOVE the third and fourth shots! What a beautiful, delicate little filly. And grulla to boot!
default_wub.png

Leia

default_wub.png

Woozer she is toally beautiful.....and homozygous! Awesome.

She is a natural beauty in those pics.
default_aktion033.gif

She's simply amazing! Wow! And those pictures are to die for!
aktion033.gif

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I am pretty attached to this girl. From the start she has never been the lovey, attention-seeking kind of girl. She was actually scared of everyone from the time she was born. Just in the last 3-4 months she has finally started to settle down. But despite that I love her and plan to keep her.

Did you notice the small white "heart" on her neck?
default_smile.png
Its how I decided on the name Affair Of My Heart.

Latest posts

Back