Prince

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Oh, What I would have given to have seen him. I hope you took lots of pictures, Stacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I was too busy wiping my eyes - I love that horse so much!
default_wub.png
:

I don't know if anyone got any photos or not - it would be nice if someone did - he looked great - again, can't wait to have him back in his stall.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, I hope someone did.

In my opinion a True horse is very hard to find. So is a True breeder. You and Prince both fit the bill. You have stood by your horse and he will stand the test of time. Bless you, from those of us that feel that Prince and his offspring will help us improve the American Miniature Horse.

I really wanted to go see him while I was there, but the stalls were all barricaded off from people wandering by to look. I would love to see the photos though I've seen him in person a few times before, it's been a while.

His proportions really are a few notches above the crowd.

Liz

I saw Prince on stage, it was my first time ever seeing him, and OMG, that horse is something else!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: WOW!!!

Just for the record, the stalls were not totally barracaded, but yes, they were draped off. We had had death threats made against Prince :eek: which is very frightening to say the least. We opted to have a video camera on him rather than hire an armed guard (thank you Heather from Mare Stare!). It does turn out that the cameras were valuable since we had a couple of "visitors" that were quite surprised when a horde of people came running in to see why Prince had suspicious people in his stall :new_shocked: I think that Prince enjoyed all the attention he was getting and had visitors coming and going all day - and he was out prancing around in the exercise arena several times during the week.

Stacy, I am speechless that you had "death threats". :no: He is a magnificent horse and I can't understand that. Just plain jealousy. And how that must have hurt you heart. He is one of the most perfect, if not the most perfect mini I have ever seen. He is truly special.

Edited to say, I went and looked at his page again. He is not one of the most perfect horses, he is the most perfect horse. Simply stunning. He is the best I have seen since I started mini's in 1982!

Stacy,

I'm so sorry you had to go through what you did. I just can't express how horrible I think it is that people can be so negatively motivated by jealousy. :no:

I didn't try to go by his stall because I knew it would be a circus, but I did see him on stage at the sale and he is truly AMAZING!
default_wub.png
: Let's face it. He IS the epitome of what we all strive for and you did it! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Prince has NOTHING to prove. And neither do you. He is making his mark on the industry already and that mark will continue to grow.

I don't know for sure who the players were in this mess, and really don't want to know. But I am sorry you had to go through it.

Well, for someone like me, who was interested in merely peeking in the stall and saying hello, it was as if he were pretty much off limits, which I understood and suspected why, it's just too bad there's that kind of behavior at all.

I suppose the only way to stop that would be to stop all forms of competition since there will always be wack jobs that have to try and "level the playing field" so to speak.

I did not feel like going inside the drapes to go, uninvited, and there was noone visible outside to ask if I could, so I just left. I didn't know he was going to be out, or I would have stayed around, but then again, I'm lucky enough to have seen him here in the NW. I'm glad he's coming home to you, sure that makes you feel good.

The video cameras were a good idea, sounds like! I wondered about that when I saw some of the horses and thought about how competitive people get there at Worlds just with what I'd seen.

Liz

I completely forgot to bring my camera to the sale. This was my first ever World Sale, I've seen pictures of Prince, but nothing compared to him on stage! Absolutely breathtaking! The crowds response was amazing, you are one lucky person Stacy!

Im so sorry you had to go through that! Throughout this week i have become a HUGE fan of Prince! You earned the right to have a horse like Prince ...i cant believe that someone would make death threats (well actually, i guess i can believe that), they are just trying to take what you so deserve.

Someone better have gotten pictures :bgrin :bgrin

Stacy,

Well, of course you know how much I've always loved Prince!

I was so moved last year when you told us how heartbreaking it was for you to lwalk away from his stall at Nationals when he was going home with Lee, and how he cried for you. That alone told me of the relationship you have with him.

I'm so glad he'll be back home with you, and I hope to come visit and FINALLY meet him in person.

Prince's groupie,

susanne

Since I am a not a techy person, I can't post pix - but if anyone knows how, they are welcome to do so. Amy ? ? ? ? Susanne? ? ?

Stac

Stacy,

Seeing Prince onstage was one of my highlights of the show!

He is the most AWESOME miniature I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

I had goose bumps. I had my camera... but was so awe-struck...

I never took a picture
default_sad.png

I LOVE his babies! The colt Peas showed is amazing too, he looks like

his daddy!

Enjoy having him home :bgrin and Best Wishes with all his get!!!!!!

~Sandy

forgot to add... I got to visit Prince and pet him... He is a sweety too
default_smile.png
)

Susanne, you are welcome to use anything on the website, I don't have anything to hide.

Stac

Wow stacy how disappointing and thoughly disgusting for both you and Lee to have to have had death threats made to your horse by your peers.

That is truly one of the most disturbing things done that I have heard about at a Nationals or World show and believe me there has been plenty disturbing things said and done this year alone
default_wacko.png
:

Really makes you wonder why everyone would go to such lengths to break rules, lie cheat and threaten the health of an animal all for a 2 dollar ribbon and lets be honest even the winners are forgotten about pretty quickly so I cant imagine what would make it worth it.

Latest posts

Back