price of importanting to europe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping fingers crossed for you Krissy , hope everything turns out ok....post a picture when he gets to you...

Theres certainly a lot to consider with importing.. lots of pros and cons and most importantly dollors..$$$$$$$$$$$$ lots and lots by the sound's of it...Just have to convince my husband its the right thing to do
default_wacko.png
watch this space!!!!!

I just noticed you are in Spain, If and that is a big if I remember right that is where "Spectacular Bey" went to. He was a General Patton and Vanessa son.
default_wub.png

We have a full brother to him "See Me Shine" that is a little smaller, but besides that looks just like him. Are you the folks that bought Bey?
default_smile.png

I just noticed you are in Spain, If and that is a big if I remember right that is where "Spectacular Bey" went to. He was a General Patton and Vanessa son.
default_wub.png

We have a full brother to him "See Me Shine" that is a little smaller, but besides that looks just like him. Are you the folks that bought Bey?
default_smile.png
Hi Yes i am in Spain, no Spectacular Bay i think is in France...
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back