Pretty happy again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
We had our second foal by our Jr stallion. Creeksides Pharaohs Prophet, a Sierra Dawns Uno Pharaoh son.

I bought this stud to cross on our LWO + mares.

And I only have him bred to one of those mares and she is yet to foal. Now i can't wait to see that one
default_wub.png

Anyway, would like to introduce Prophets 2nd foal. As of yet still has no name. And another colt.

horse.jpg

Congratulations -- he is a looker

Wow, you're getting some loud color! Congratulations on another nice colt!

(Just watch, your LWO mare will have a solid foal!
default_laugh.png
)

Wow, you're getting some loud color! Congratulations on another nice colt!
(Just watch, your LWO mare will have a solid foal!
default_laugh.png
)
That's exactly what I told my husband. LOL

WOW Cindy, Nice color your getting from that boy !!!!! Contrats on your beautiful colt... I'm waiting for a loud filly !!!!!!

Nice splash of color!!!!! Congratulations on your colt!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Wow, Cindy, I just checked your website to see the first foal you had by Prophet. All I can say is lucky, lucky you to get that much color!!! Big congratulations!

Wow, Cindy, I just checked your website to see the first foal you had by Prophet. All I can say is lucky, lucky you to get that much color!!! Big congratulations!
Thanks, I have to chuckle, when I bought Prophet, I told a few people that I thought that he would produce splash. But with a snip being the only white on him and both eyes blue, those people thought i was a little crazy LOL.

Of course, I didn't expect this much color and I am very happy.

Latest posts

Back