Predictor of baby's sex??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadowind

Reaction score
We are going to have our first grandbabe soon - Our daughter Coreen is due in a week! Even Rod who seldom gets in a flap about anything is getting antsy! He is predicting a red headed girl named Bobby Jo. He might be right about the first part, but Bobby Jo? I don't think so!

My sister told me to have Coreen hold out her right hand, palm up and dangle a needle over it. Ask her if it is going to be a boy and if the needle goes clockwise the answer is yes, it will be a boy. Guess we'll have to have some fun and try it.

I'm curious - what other predictors can you tell me. Maybe a little fun will help Coreen's time to pass a little more quickly. And grandpa's time too for that matter!

Heather

I've heard that Chinese calender works. Do a Yahoo search with "gender prediction, chinese calendar", and you'll get all sorts of charts. I think it needs the month and year the mom and dad were born, and the month of conception.

Another one is a numbers deal, the month she concieved and how old she was when she concieved add them togeather, even number is a girl odd number is a boy....... this one works most of the time. Good Luck, I became a grandma almost a year ago how time flies....Kathy

ByKathy2M's test I was to have 3 girls and 1 boy (got 1 right) so in my case it was 25% accurate LOL

The needle method was 100% wrong.

By the U/s was right LOL

I thought out of 4 we'd have 1 red head (DH is red as are my dad's 2 sisters) But we just have 1 with light red highlights
rolleyes.gif

Anyone use a "Divining Rod" ??? Would think that would be fun.

MA

Lets see the US said my second would be a girl and I laughed at the tech
biggrin.gif
told her that was not likely hubby came from a long line of defective sperm
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
ring test said boy......yep he came out with a winky
wink.gif
he also had very bright red hair....but that didn't las he is platinum blonde....my oldest was born with almost black hair and he is dirty dishwater just like mom and dad.........

My husbands family is well known for producing males they have had 1 girl in about 5 generations
new_shocked.gif

I am 100% so far on predicting other people's babies with the ring test over the belly - but I have more controllable energy than most people. For myself, the ring test said girl. When hubby did it to me, he got boy on one side and girl on the other - he was convinced for awhile that we were having twins! (An ultrasound at 12 weeks confirmed otherwise.)

I am due for another ultrasound soon and will find out the gender then, I can't wait!

Well no baby yet but we've had lots of fun - and like Jenn we've had mixed results. Coreen does not want to know the gender ahead of time, she wants it to be a surprise. Craig our son in law said he wanted to know - he'd be surprised when they told him! Their doctor does not give out the gender unless there is some medical reason to do so. Soooooooooooooo we will just have to wait for the real thing!

Jenn keep us posted!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back