Prayers would be appreciated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
Thursday my kids had no school due to the threat of snow, and I noticed that his lips were blue, well it happened about 3 times and so I did a google and checked everything online. He felt fine and had no other symptoms. So he went to school Friday, well he got home and after eating decided to tell me his teacher sent him to the nurse because his lips had turned blue again!! So off we went to the after hours clinic. My son is a wrestler and State finals were today, weigh ins were from 6-8 last night. Well as soon as I said something to the dr about wrestling she gave me a look like are you crazy!! He was devastated that he could not compete!! They are not sure what is wrong with him. He had a EKG and chest x-rays last night and Monday he is having a 24 hour heart monitor and a echo. He is 9 yrs old and he is very scared!! He has already experienced a friend dying from brain cancer and another friends brother dying in a football accident!! So I am trying to be the rock that he and his sister and dad need. I am always the calm one of the family, but I am scared!! I cannot tell my husband because he is barely holding it together!!

So if anyone can spare some extra prayers for us I would appreciate it!!

Heidi

Please keep us informed, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers----Hang in there.

I know that it is very scary not knowing what is wrong. It's hard being the "rock" but know that you are doing a good job. Hang in there. Prayers are being sent for your son and also for you and your family.
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Sending prayers for your son - also you and the rest of your family.

Barbie

Oh my gosh, that is a frightning situation, for sure!! Sending prayers that he will be OK, and that they find the cause and will be easily treated.
default_pray.gif
:pray

Heidi sending you prayers for your son and to help you stay strong. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. Hoping everything will be Ok.

Wow! How scary! I sure hope they can figure it out soon. Generally blue lips mean lack of oxygen and nobody needs that! Keep us informed and hang in there!!!
default_wub.png

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers. Hope they figure everything out quickly, it is scarey to not know.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you that answers are quickly found and that all is ok.

Prayers are the way from me, I hope they give you a reason soon. Please update us when you know anything. Joyce

Adding my prayers and good thoughts for your son!
default_pray.gif
I hope those test results come back QUICK so you know what is going on and what needs to happen next. Hang in there!

Thank You everyone, I will update as soon as I know anything!! I really appreciate all the prayers!
default_smile.png

I hope all comes out well. Will be thinking good thoughts for all of you!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back