Prayers/positive thoughts Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I was hoping that we could get some prayers and positive thoughts for my 18 month old son who has now been hospitalized for three days at childrens hospital. He is VERY VERY sick, but they are not 100% on the cause. He has rotavirus type symptoms, but was vaccinated against it as a small baby. Im getting a bit upset with the doctors, but its not their fault, just my frustration that they are so non chalant about my very sick baby boy who is in a lot of pain and has lost a LOT of weight in just three days. Please send some get well thoughts and prayers for Colton, and maybe even some strength for me, because Im about to lose it. Anytime I even touch him he loses it, thinking im going to hold him down for them to do something to him... Its hard to see my baby in this much pain and not be able to fix it.

Keep the Faith m'dear. Don't be afraid to ask for second opinions if your docs don't seem to be doing enough. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and keep us posted on your little one.

Lizzie

You can count on me for prayers and good thoughts- sending them your way! I have a baby girl almost Colton's age and it breaks my heart to think of what you guys are going through. Praying for a quick diagnosis and an even speedier recovery.

OMG How horrible! I am so sending you major hugs and all the best wishes in the world for a speedy recovery for Colton. Don't be afraid one bit to speak up to the doctors!

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry your son is so sick! PRAYERS on the way for Colton! And many {{{Hugs}}} for you!

He just HAS to get better soon!

This is so sad. I will be keeping both Colton and you in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
I sure hope they will SOON find the root of his sickness and get him feeling much better. I know it must be terribly tough for you to see your baby going through such a difficult time. (((HUGS))) for both of you.

I am so sorry Colton is sick and I can't imagine how upset you must be. Praying for God to give you strength to get through this and for a complete recovery for Colton. ((((((HUGS))))))

Oh how terrible! I am so sorry for you and little Colton, I will pray for him and sending huge hugs for you. Just let your maternal instinct take the drive and go and ask the doc's some questions. They usually are relaxed when the illness isn't serious so try not to worry but I know that is easy for me to say.

hang in there, we are all here for you.
cheekkiss.gif

I'm saying prayers!!! I hope Colton is feeling much better very soon. My heart goes out to you!

Sending prayers for Colton and hugs to you. Hoping for good news soosn!!

Barbie

Many, many prayers your way. You never know how strong you are, until you have to be and you will be!! Please make sure to update us as you can.

I am so sorry, sending prayers to Colton and to you.

So sorry Colton is sick. I'll be praying they heal him quickly. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion. I'm sure it's very frustrating and scary at the same time. We'll all be praying

Hi, i know you dont know me but i just wanted to wish Colton, Yourself and Family BEST WISHES and HUGS from Western Australia.
default_saludando.gif

Positive healing thoughts for a speedy recovery coming your way...

Latest posts

Back