Prayers Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey

Reaction score
Please if you could Pray of keep in your thoughts my Momma. She is having surgery Friday on her asophagas (can't spell it right) she has a tear in it and it is causing her major problems. Seems like an easy surgery, but my mother is a hemopheliac (free bleeder). Sometimes her bleeding is very hard to control. She almost hemoraged to death after she had me and I am worried about her having this surgery. I know most of you don't know me at all but any thoughts or prayers would be appriciated. If all goes well she should be able to come home Monday.

Thanks,

Mary

Praying for your mother and for you.

Here's hoping that all goes well

JJay

Good thoughts and prayers coming your mom's way.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Mary, I can definitely understand why you would be scared. I am lifting you and your mom up in prayer.

DEAR MARY,

I WOULD BE SCARED TO AND I WILL CERTAINLY SEND SOME PRAYERS HER WAY.

HANG IN THERE,

BONNIE

Most definately will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I can't blame you for being frightened, but try to keep positive thoughts and know that your prayers are heard and that we will be thinking of you and your family during this.

(((Hugs)))

[SIZE=14pt]Praying for your momma here too. Dont be scared...trust God.[/SIZE]

Lyn

You and your mom both have my prayers!!!

Barbie

I will keep your Momma and you in my thoughts and prayers.

I just got back from the hospital (LONG DAY) Momma is doing okay, she was still knocked out when I left the hospital. After surgery, she woke up long enough to use the potty and take a drink of water. They gave her some pain meds and now she is out of lala land. There was no uncontrolled bleeding when I left, which is a good thing.

I just thought I would drop in and give an update.

I bet you were able to relax enough to sleep good last night! I am happy everything went well and I know you must be very relieved.

Latest posts

Back