Prayers needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie

Reaction score
Hi all-

This time it's not for a member of my family, but a member of our forum family.

I just saw on FB that Theresa Reninger of Rockin R needs our prayers and good thoughts. Her mom posted that she went for a CT scan today and they found a spot on her lung and bone. She goes for a petscan on Wednesday.

We need to get these prayers and good thoughts going big time for this wonderful lady and her family who have already been through so much.

Thanks,

Barbie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh No.

Poor Theresa, Art and her Mom. I am so sorry and hope it turns out to be nothing. Will be sending them prayers.

they have been thru so much. They will be in my thoughts

Oh no
default_no.gif
For sure the whole family will be in my thoughts

Oh, this is not news that I wanted to hear. Theresa is such a fighter and I know she will fight this as well. Theresa, Art and her Mother are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

OMG I didn't know. No one told me. I don't go on facebook. Thank you for posting that.

I will send her more prayers than ever.

Goodness gracious.....prayers and good healing thoughts for her and her family....

Oh no - this is simply not fair!

Healing thoughts and prayers coming to them all from the UK.

Anna

My Goodness! I was emailed this link.... I had no idea you all were still praying for me
default_wub.png
. Truth of the matter is, I just don't know which way is up anymore much less which direction to turn
default_no.gif
. When the Drs said it was probably bone cancer, I think I fainted. Don't remember anything past that. Art was there with me, as always. NOT what I ever imagined could happen with this disease. So far the spots they found are on my ribs and left lung. Drs think it has spread to my legs and right arm because of the pain and difficulty I have with them. Been a loooooong past few nights. I have decided if it is past a stage 2, I WILL NOT have treatments. Art supports me on this. Bone cancer stage 3= Chemo-Radiation possible loss of limb(s) and months of life. Stage 4= Loss of limb(s)and of course certain death. The survival rate is <60% 3-5 years Stage 1 and 2 with bone removal. I am numb as a type this. My Lord has tested me to my limits. I have a wonderful family that is very supportive and is coming in from out of state, already getting the paperwork done to see if they may be a match, (If I need bone marrow). I have a huge extended family. We are praying that the Drs are wrong, but preparing for the worse. They feel pretty confidant as when the Xray showed a spot, I was sent right to CT Scan, and knew the results an hour later. Drs have me schedueled for PET Scan on first available, next Wed.

I will let you know the result as soon as I can. We will CONTINUE to fight this D$#@!ED ALIEN. Till I take my last breath. I just hope and pray that NO ONE else gets this dreadful disease. But if they do, they will have the advantage that I did not have, a case study, that will help the Drs involved to help them. I guess this is what Jesus has me here for, to save another life down the road. Who knows, maybe someone you know. REO, I am soooo very sorry that I have not came by yet. Please, Please, understand it is more than I handle at this time, much less having you handle it too. Thank you my Forum Family...As I close this, know that I am in tears having soooo many people that I have never met, love and care so deeply about my Family and I...You are truely a blessing to anyone you meet...God Bless...Theresa and Art

You have me in tears now Theresa - the way that you are considering others at a time like this. What a brave and wonderful person you are - an inspiration to us all.

If anyone deserves to beat an illness, you do, and I will be praying strongly (demanding even) to the power above, that you are successful.

Anna

Latest posts

Back