Prayers needed, I personally know how well they work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Justine's wonderful little hunter gelding, Sting is at NC State Vet School now and they both need some helpful prayers. She is Jitterbug on the forum and has always been so giving and generous with everyone. Sting started to colic late yesterday and when he wasn't better in a few hours she loaded him up and took him to NC State. He is on IV fluids and is holding his own, but they are not sure why he isn't doing better yet. He did have an ultrasound early this morning and they are doing xrays this afternoon to see if they find out the problem. She will let me know what they say after the xrays but I know prayers would go along way with helping them both.

Thank you all.

Here is a picture of Sting doing what he does best.

Sting-jumping.jpg

You got it,,,, Cmon Sting, get better soon. We have had too many lost loved horses on here lately. So sad, get better.

Oh, no. They are definitely in my prayers. I had the pleasure of meeting Sting this past summer and he is a super little gelding.

Please keep us updated!
default_pray.gif
:

How scary for her I will keep them in my thoughts

If anyone will take the best care of her horse it is NC State. I mare went there after falling 6 1/2 feet into a sink hole and came back 100% because of their care for her (and her VERY strong will!) That is the best place for him to be and I bet he comes right back!!!
default_pray.gif
:

Courtney

Prayers and good thoughts are on your way! We want hear good news, we want hear good news we want hear good nwes............................

Anita

Prayers and hugs on their way from Ontario for Justine and Sting, Hang in there little guy, the world needs beautiful horses like you and your mom needs you even more.

Yvonne

Prayers going out to Sting from Angelridge in NC. Hang in there big guy! You too Justine, colic can be so scary. And when they have to leave home for more intense care, its even more scary.

[SIZE=12pt]Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Florida. Hang in there Sting - you too Justine. I sure hope we get good news soon.[/SIZE]

Barbie

default_pray.gif
: Sending prayers for Sting and Justine/Jitterbug. I am sending along as much healing energy as I can, it is just so devastating to lose a great partner! Get better, Sting!

Latest posts

Back