Prayers needed, I personally know how well they work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thoughts and prayers...I hope your little guy gets to feeling better real soon.

Yes
default_wub.png
:

Thinking good thoughts for you and Sting this morning.

I bet he's gonna be happy to see "Mom".

Prayers for your beautiful boy Jitterbug! I am glad to hear he is doing a bit better.
default_smile.png

My gelding went through colic in January.. He was at the vets for 2 days and 3 nights.. It was one of the scariest times of my life!

STING IS HOME !!!

He's a little thin and soooo hungry but he's happy to be back home.

We still have to do one more blood test on Friday before they will let me start preparing him for Nationals.

Sting would never understand if the trailer left without him - I'm sure if he could talk he'd tell me to take him.

For now we take it easy with grass, hay and a small amount of grain 3 times a day.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind thoughts.

If we make it to Nationals please come up and say,"Hello." - Sting is very friendly and loves other horses.

Justine

Oh Good NEWS!!!! :aktion033: When you said he had something wrong with his liver my heart caught in my throat. I'm assuming he's been checked for "fatty liver desease" ?

If it were me, I'd be giving him several small meals a day as he recoops.

MA

Hey Justine! I haven't been on & just saw this. But you & Sting will still have my prayers and Pearl and I will come by and say "Hi" at Nationals!

PRAYERS REALLY DO WORK !!

SO HAPPY IT WAS SUCH A GOOD OUTCOME.

CANT WAIT TO EVERYONE AT NATIONALS.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WE ARE ALL PULLING FOR YOU.
default_yes.gif
:

Linda Killion

Latest posts

Back