Prayers needed, I personally know how well they work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope for a speedy recovery
default_pray.gif
:

default_pray.gif
: Justine and Sting are in my thoughts and prayers. C'mon little buddy! You can do it!
default_pray.gif
:

Just talked to Justine, Sting is holding his own. The xrays didn't show anything but he isn't totally out of the woods yet. She said they will be hand walking him to let him try to graze this afternoon and see how he goes from there. They will be keeping him until at least Monday as long as things keeps improving. So for now no news is good news. Justine does appreciate all of your good wishes and prayers. I told her about everyone on here and how much support they are giving, so if prayers can heal, Sting will be better in no time.

I hope by morning things will be much better and I can pass on more good news. Thank you all for thinking of Sting, he sure deserves everything he can get.

Karen

Sending prayers and good thoughts.........Come on Sting

OMG Jim and I just found out about Sting. I hope he is constantly improving. Our prayers

are going out to both of you. !!! Let us know if there is anyting we can do. Maryann and Jim

Thank you Karen for posting this and keeping us up to date. Justine...call me when you can, I know you're thoughts are elsewhere. Prayers for you and Sting - you know we love you. Sting needs to get better quick - I'm sure his little buddy Twix is missing him.
default_wub.png
: If there's anything I can do, let me know....hugs!!!

Just saw this - prayers and thoughts are with you. Sting is at the best hospital possible - been there- love them.

Millie

Thank you for the update, Karen.

I'm happy Sting is holding his own and hope that today brings more good news.

Justine must feel like a wrung out wash cloth right now. I will never forget the emotional roller coaster back in 2003 when Khaki had her issues and was in the hospital.

Justine ~ I wasn't on my computer all day yesterday so I'm just now seeing this .........

Stingy has overcome so much lately .... I pray that this is one more hurdle he will overcome.

Thoughts and prayers from the ValorCross Gang
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts.

I have come home until Sting is back to his ole self.

Everyone at NC State Vet School has been wonderful - it was awful leaving home at 1:30 a.m. Friday and frantically driving to the clinic by myself.

Jill, you're right - I am wiped out physically and emotionally.

Hopefully I will be able to bring Sting home on Monday.

Justine

Justine --

I hope you can get some rest. I know when Khaki was so sick, I had to take sleeping pills (just over the counter ones), but they did help and I needed them to get some soid rest. Take comfort knowing he is in GOOD hands and is being watched around the clock.

Jill

Prayers for Justine & Sting.

It sounds like he is in a good place-hope you will be able to bring your beautiful boy home on Monday!

Justine, Sting is holding his own

Prayers and hugs coming your way. Ask them if they have check for Ulcers...

We had Cashmere at Texas A&M for Colic Surgery a few years back, turned out

it was Ulcer's. Our Vet said colic, they did test and could not find anything. But

did find Ulcer's in her small intestines. So please have them check. Just a suggestion

I am not a vet just living through my experiece. It can't hurt to check..

Vicky

Prayers and Hugs..

Hey Justine...sending prayers your way that Sting will be back home with you asap!

Connie & Tim

Hi, everybody !

I just got a call from NC State - Sting has a problem with his liver.

They want me to call in the morning before I leave to pick him up.

Please continue to pray for my little buddy.

Thanks !

Justine

Justine, I am sure hoping for the best for you and Stingy, I sure have enjoyed watching that boy at the shows, and you do such a wonderful job with him.

Latest posts

Back