Prayers for "rockin r" Please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truckloads of prayers coming your way! Hang in there and we hope to hear some better news. Keep your faith and He will take care of you. Blessings to you, you have been so tough and brave through all of this! (((((((HUGS)))))))

Oh No, please Lord give this good woman a break. Dear Lord carry her through this and help the doctors heal her. Please Lord bring her home, keep her safe.

Please please please

Adding extra prayers for Theresa, and waiting and hoping for good a good news update.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm praying with all my heart and soul that the Drs. have figured this out. Dear God, guide these Drs. to get Theresa on the road to recovery. Help them to make the right decisions in there. All my prayers go out to Theresa and Art today. I can't wait to get an update.

Lord, please hear all of our prayers.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Thanks everyone! I don't know anything yet. Just that short note from her last night. As soon as I know anything, I'll post! Or maybe Theresa herself will, if she's able.

{{{{Hugs}}}} to all of you wonderful, loving people!

THIS is the BEST family in the world!
default_wub.png

Robin, you are such an amazing friend! The Doctors today are AMAZING!!! I'm convinced they have some HUGE ideas for Theresas problems! There are Doctors that THRIVE on this stuff! My Dad, who was the greatest guy that ever lived on this earth, would have surgery, and the Drs. would say to my Dad, "Joe, you make me look so good!!! Honestly, I have such amazing vibes that they will figure out Thresa's problems and solve them, it's UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm sitting here at my computer just waiting!! I just know we are going to get a positive update!!!!!!

Joyce

This is what Theresa emailed to me. That they got home around 8:30 PM and that she's heavily medicated. She had MRIs and tests all day. They found 2 more tumors and she knew they were there but didn't pay them much mind. The IR Dr went into surgery while she was there so she didn't get to speak to him. Just as well, since she was sick to her stomach from the chemicals. Then she said she might come over tomorrow afternoon. And thanked me for caring like I do.

If they come over tomorrow I'll let you know if I learn anything more. Maybe she'll feel up to posting herself by then? She could hardly type the email to me. I hope she is sleeping right now.

Robin-

Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope Theresa got some good sleep and some relief from the pain she's been suffering. I hope you get to see her today as it will be good for both of you.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back