Prayers for my grandson would be appreciated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
I am a huge believer in prayer and would like to ask for a few for my grandson Ayden. He has the swine flu and is a pretty sick little guy. Since this flu has given him such high fevers it has kicked up the petit mal seizures that he used to have as a baby. This in turn could subject him to having a grand mal seizure. The doctor referred him to a neurologist but my daughter isn't wanting to take him over to the hospital quite yet as there is just so much sickness there and she is concerned about putting him through unnecessary testing which would traumatize him when he already doesn't feel well. Since leaving the doctors office his little seizures have subsided and I pray that they do not return.............................my grandson is my life...............................thanks to all.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

_MG_0205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor little guy! You got it!! Prayers for a speedy recovery comming Aydens way!

Leya

Poor kid! I hope he is feeling better soon!!!! Scary for the little ones.

Lots of prayers coming for that little cutie (and for his worried mama and grandma too!)

Connie, I'm sending healing wishes and prayers to your lil guy. I hope he gets better quickly! {{{Hugs}}}

Connie, I'm so sorry to hear your grandbaby is so ill. You are all in my prayers. Hoping he has a speedy recovery!

You already know he is in my thoughts and prayers, I know it is breaking your heart to see him so sick. Please keep me/us updated, be strong grandma.

((HUGS))

All of your prayers were well received. Thank you! Ayden is feeling much better already. No more high fevers which mean no seizures. YAY! He will still be visiting the neurologist, but he is doing a whole lot better.
default_smile.png

Great Connie! I am just now seeing this, glad to hear he is on the mend. I know he is your little sweetheart
default_wub.png

I'm so thankful that the little guy is feeling better. Those little grand kids are so precious. I'll keep saying prayers.

So very glad Ayden is on the mend. Sending prayers he gets back to his horse wrangling very soon. Sure is a handsome young man.

OMG Connie, I'm so sorry I hadn't seen this post sooner. Prayers to you My Friend that Ayden is up and well soon. I'm so happy to hear that he is on the mend.

How could he possibly not get better having a Wonderful Granny like you to watch after him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back