Today has finally arrived, asking for prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing.

Last edited by a moderator:
What wonderful wonderful news
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you all so much for the prayers!!! It has taken so many people to get him here!! You are the best!!

Blake getting ready to leave, I can't believe how great he looks!!

IMG_20130428_120334.jpg

He looks fantastic. His cheeks look so pink and healthy. Keeping you and your beautiful family in my thoughts. May Blake continue to be held under a healing light.

Just now reading this post....God Bless little Blake!! He is adorable and a very brave little guy to have gone through so much!!! I will keep him in my prayers for continued healing and to stay healthy so he can run and play soon!! Also praying for you Carolyn and your family. I am sure you have been besides yourself throughout his illness. I can't begin to imagine what that would be like as a grandparent.

Not only can he heal just fine at home, he'll probably heal much better in familiar surroundings and with his whole family.

I can't tell you how happy this makes me -- Blake is my hero!

so thrilled to read this..what a prayer come true for all

hugs to all of you . It's been a stressful time without a doubt

hope you can all exhale a bit and watch him climb to a full recovery

He looks wonderful! I'm SOOOO happy for him, and all of his loving family!
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you all so much!! He continues to improve, maybe more as he sleeps in his own bed and his twin bugs him to death!!! Blake has never had this much oxygen before and he feels good, can play so much longer, you'd think he was given sugar all day to eat. They are all happy to be together under one roof again, especially the kids.

We are truly very blessed!

Blake is settled in at home, enjoying his brother and sister, and they trying to forgive mom and dad for being away for weeks. Blake is feeling better, he will tell you they fixed his heart and now he can play. He still gets tired, but is gaining strength every day!! He was able to visit his pre-school and his friends there and that made for a happy boy. His first check up was good and very encouraging. We are beyond thankful for all the prayers and for those who thought of our family during this time. Thank you so much!!

So happy to hear this! I couldn't believe what a different child my Maddy was after her third surgery. And she was SO pink! She went from oxygent sats of 79% before surgery to 96-100% after! She is now almost 8 years post her last surgery (Fontan) and still has sats in the normal range. It is awesome!

Blake's going to be able to keep up with his brother and sister now for sure!

Hugs,

Barbara

Carolyn I just saw this thread, I don't get on LB as often as I used to, and reading it is a roller coaster I can only imagine what you went thru! So very glad everything is going well and he is on the mend.

Latest posts

Back