Prancers Barn is Decorted & ready for Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

I also would like to know where he found the one horse open sleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Marty,

Lovely, just lovely festive decorations - if those photos don't put you in the holiday spirit of Christmas nothing will. :aktion033: Merry Christmas to you, Jerry and Dan and all of the Little Prancers
default_wub.png
:

Marty, you did great! (((hugs))) everything looks wonderful and ready for Santa to make his visit. Corinne

Hey Marty that's ever SO beautiful. I'd love to be a horse just so I could get treated so well.!

I wish you Peace in your heart this Christmas and the warmth of the love Carl and I send you, Dan and Jerry this new year..

Bless you for staying here and sharing your wonderful gift of friendship here.

Sincerely, Carl and Maxine

wonderful pictures, love the barn and all the little ones peeking over their doors... SOMEDAY we will get electric run to the back and i can put Christmas lights on my stalls for the horses (not for me, for the HORSES!), that was my dream for this year but job changes caused a delay... you are our inspiration Marty and Dan did a great job for you!! we wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!

OH Marty! You barn looks warm and happy, I wish I was one of your horses!!!!!

Everything look great!!! And I LOVE the horse and sleigh, how cute!!!

Latest posts

Back