potato chips ;)!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb

Reaction score
Ok, so ive decided I do indeed would like another mini, i have one mare now, my baby, for almost two years, time for a friend
default_rolleyes.gif
: But i have thought alot about it, mare or gelding doesnt matter as long as the temperment is good, but what i really really want is a horse allready trained to drive. An older horse is fine too, just a new friend that will help teach me to drive(with lessons of course) a beeen there done that type. I just thought this is a good place to place my thoughts, as im sure you all understand the need for more!
default_yes.gif
:

th_100_0878.jpg

thats how spoiled miss lives, halloween stuff an all
default_wink.png
:

Ok, so ive decided I do indeed would like another mini, i have one mare now, my baby, for almost two years, time for a friend
default_rolleyes.gif
: But i have thought alot about it, mare or gelding doesnt matter as long as the temperment is good, but what i really really want is a horse allready trained to drive. An older horse is fine too, just a new friend that will help teach me to drive(with lessons of course) a beeen there done that type. I just thought this is a good place to place my thoughts, as im sure you all understand the need for more!
default_yes.gif
:

th_100_0878.jpg

thats how spoiled miss lives, halloween stuff an all
default_wink.png
:

And in my coat lol

th_100_0880.jpg

She sure looks loved to me! What a sweet girl!

When we were looking for minis for driving, we found a very well trained, and very mellow guy for my husband to begin with. It is a perfect match, and I'd highly recommend the same for you. Dave has gained so much confidence driving because of this little guy!

Best of luck in your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back