Posting Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spellcasterminis

Reaction score
Ok, I haven't figured this out yet. How do you add pics to your posts? I'm used to just clicking a button and uploading them lol. I know you click the little pic button, but what do you do then? It brings up a new box wanting you to type in the location of a picture. I want to add pictures off my website so how would I do that?

Thanks in advanced for any help!!!

the way I do it

I hope its the easiest way

go to www.photobucket.com

open an account which is free

then up load the picture there

copy and paste the url to the picture box where you type in

hope you can follow my explaination

Lori

Ok, I haven't figured this out yet. How do you add pics to your posts? I'm used to just clicking a button and uploading them lol. I know you click the little pic button, but what do you do then? It brings up a new box wanting you to type in the location of a picture. I want to add pictures off my website so how would I do that?

Thanks in advanced for any help!!!
Hi Buffy. I understand your frustration. It took me for ever to figure it out, but is really quite simple once you get it down.

To post pictures that are already on your web site, right click on the picture. A box will open. Go down to where it says properties. Left click on Properties. Another box will open. There will be a line that says Location. Highlight that address, then right click on it and click on copy.

Then, when you go to post on the Forum, left click on the box with the picture of the tree. It will open a box for you to put the address in. Paste your address in there and click OK. You may have to delete the http already in the box before you add your address. Good luck. It is a lot of fun once you get it figured out.

Latest posts

Back