Post pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather1414

Reaction score
Am I crazy because I need to take care of my horses stall before I do anything else? I actually love to re-bed the stall because its such a feeling of accomplishment, and when your horses are all clean, and then roll in the nice new shavings, that smell good... anyways, I will let you get to posting!

P1010018.jpg

P1010022.jpg

Can you tell who the true showhorse is? I told him yesterday to get his Mr. Mantastic butt back in his stall, and he did. He looks like such a sissy, I can't help but smile at him!

I like your green panels for your stalls, where did you get them and are they expensive? Also are those laundry baskets for the hay? I have been using milk crates but they are getting broken and need to be replaced I like the laundry basket idea too.

This is my horse at my grandpa's!! But now were home:( She LOVED it there and she had a big Bay horse freind:) They cried when I loaded her in the trailer:(

DSC03462.jpg

DSC03465.jpg

I agree with you, I like to have her stalls clean so she dosent have to live in her own poop and pee!! if I had a HUGE pasture it would not bug me as bad!!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
me too & if for some reason i don't have time to clean then i will put them in another stall that is clean! lol

i like ur green mesh whire stall wall things too, i want to get some to for when i take my mini out in to the public

so tell us where u got it!

biggrin.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif

Ummm. my mom bought those panles from an alpaca breeder out here in Colorado. They are Daybreak Criations. I can give out information if anyone really wants.

Yes RnRs Lilnickers, those laundry baskets are for hay. I don't like the idea of them eating their shavings and whatnot.

Back