POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so fun...I received my gift today. I'm staring at it....do I or don't I? No, I think I'll wait. Thank you whoever you are! :)
I had a lot of fun shopping for you, I won't tell you what I got you:) If you want to wait until Christmas to open it you can, just so I know you got it:)

Yvonne

Your welcome Wantminimore!!!I cant belive how fast it arrived!!! I really didnt know what to get you. But I love wind chimes. I was trying to find purple and coudnt!! lol

yes Sant dropped the next pacakge off yesterday. Something my great state of NJ is known for!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!

Lea

REO-Yes. I wrote "Don't Open Til Christmas" on the box!
default_biggrin.png

I received my secret santa gift this morning as I was posting mine lol. It came all the way from Oregon from Sedeh aka Sandy Harris of Total Eclipse Miniatures. I couldn't resist opening the gifts, there was a Christmas card, a painted pony Christmas tree ornament and not 1, not 2 but 3 different packs of chocolate covered toffees all natural and gluten free, did I mention there were 3, and all dark chocolate. Yummy says my tummy. I love them all.

Yvonne
I'm glad you like it Yvonne! I forgot to mention that the toffee is made in Grants Pass, about a block from where I work. I hate going in there...they always have a barrel of "seconds" for cheap! Deadly.

I received my secret santa gift this morning as I was posting mine lol. It came all the way from Oregon from Sedeh aka Sandy Harris of Total Eclipse Miniatures. I couldn't resist opening the gifts, there was a Christmas card, a painted pony Christmas tree ornament and not 1, not 2 but 3 different packs of chocolate covered toffees all natural and gluten free, did I mention there were 3, and all dark chocolate. Yummy says my tummy. I love them all.

Yvonne

Score! Yum is all I can say after reading about your gift.
default_yes.gif

Twister! I hope this post works because I am having computer problems. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the best. I couldn't wait till Christmas, opened your parcel last night and my daughters and I got started on the delicious chocolates. The coffee mug is the cutest and I am using it right now. The pen will be my favorite and I can't wait to give my minis their own treats. And as for the horse shaped cookie cutter...brilliant! Perfect timing...I was going to be making cookies this week-end. You have been very generous Yvonne and I can't thank you enough. This has been so fun. I will try to post a photo later to show everyone. Merry Christmas!

I am Santa to three people! (what was I thinking? LOL)

We mailed 2 of them on Wed. and we're trying to get the 3rd one mailed out soon.

Twister! I hope this post works because I am having computer problems. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the best. I couldn't wait till Christmas, opened your parcel last night and my daughters and I got started on the delicious chocolates. The coffee mug is the cutest and I am using it right now. The pen will be my favorite and I can't wait to give my minis their own treats. And as for the horse shaped cookie cutter...brilliant! Perfect timing...I was going to be making cookies this week-end. You have been very generous Yvonne and I can't thank you enough. This has been so fun. I will try to post a photo later to show everyone. Merry Christmas!
I am so glad you liked all the stuff I bought for you and your minis:)My mother loves those chocolates so I bought an extra one for her too lol.

Have a very Merry Christmas,

Yvonne aka Twister

I received my SS gift today. I was very blessed to have a sweet lady that I call friend to have me. It was REO(Robin). She's so thoughtful with her gifts. Thanks so much Robin. I received 2 Coca Cola T-Shirts, home made horse cookies, 2 marshmallow Santas and the most precious of all a Red Heart from Tibet. This I will treasure always. Don't know who's followed my thread on my weanling filly "Heart" that I brought home after nationals but the thoughtful Miss Robin did. And She found this perfect heart for my "heart" to attach to her halter. Thanks so much Robin all your gifts were very sweet and the Heart will be a part of my "Heart's" wardrobe for a long time to come. Just posting a picture of the heart and the note that she sent with it.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

IMG_5389.jpg

I'm glad you liked your gifts Deb!
default_wub.png

I was worried the heart wouldn't come from Tibet in time, but it did!

Hubby works at Coke and was able to get those for me to give to you.

I hope Heart likes the cookie treats!

Merry Christmas!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

We (dannigirl and I) sent our gifts today. When you get them, please open them. The inside items are all wrapped seperately and you will then know why we need you to open the packing box. You can save the smaller packages under your tree if you are better at patience then we are. Hope you enjoy.

Dave and Angie Foy

Fancyshadow and Dannigirl.

I got my box in the mail the morning from Rockford IL ! it says DONT OPEN TIL CHRISTMAS so im goin to be good and wait

Im still waiting of a delivery of one gift that needs to go in my box to mail but i promise it will be there on time ! i ordered this thing like 2weeks ago and im so mad its not here yet. I will pay extra to get my box to my ss on time ! I PROMISE ROBIN !!!! you know i wont let ya down !

I got my package today after a full day of Christmas shopping. It was waiting on me when I got home. I told myself I wasn't going to open it. That lasted about 10 minutes. I couldn't stand it. Had to dig in. Thank you soooooooooooo much Rebecca (wrs farm). Everything is great. I got a stocking filled with treats for all my kids-horses, dogs, cats and bird!!!!! Had a great fleece jacket, a wonderful smelling candle, and a candle holder with horses on it that holds 3 candles. Rebecca is a great Santa. Thank you again!!!!!! I'll try to get a picture of my stuff on here. I'm not too good at it.

Robin-I got most everything today for my person, however I have to wait a little while to send it. But never fear it will be there. It's a secret why I have to wait but trust me that it will be worth the wait!!!!! You can tell my person (if you want to) to not fret I'll get it there.

I sent mine out on Friday... Was hoping to get it out sooner but my little foal almost died last weekend so that kinda became a priority
yes.gif
He is all better though praise the lord! N my SMS gift is on its way to... Lol to my ss receiver I dnt mid if you open it before or wait until christmas
biggrin.gif
Entirely up to you

Back